Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Having no cash forces me to reassess what I can do. I'll be a lot busy at work trying to do loads of overtime & when I'm not walking I will be taking relaxing walks, relaxing at home and chilling out with good music! I'll be exploring my CD collection more as I shouldn't be buying to many new ones We'll see. Here is one of my explorations into my ambient collection. 1st thought out to be a mix to help someone look for ishq type tunage but evolved into a journey for me. Take a listen if you think you can handle over 3 hours of Ambient bliss! If you don't have the patience then download some britney from P2P Tracklist 1. Ishq - Daisy 2. Gaudi & Testa - After the Plunge 3. Elemental Journey - Where the Evening Meets the Sky 4. Move D & Pete Namlook - Heidelberg, Texas 5. Liquid Bridge - Ladder Logic of Creation 6. Mutagene - A Borrowed Skin 7. Dreaming the Seed - Neon Metropolis 8. Sync24 - From A to A 9. Ishq - Sundive 10. Mystery of the Yeti - The Yeti Revelation/Sacred Communication 11. Solar Fields - Leaving Home 12. Mystical Sun - Waters of Life 13. Omnimotion - Aquatic 14. Mixmaster Morris & Pete Namlook - Fishology 15. Waki - Submarine 16. Saul Stokes - Vast 17. Doof - Grantchester Meadows Remembered 18. Ishq - Utopian Moon Garden 19. Omnimotion - Magic Tree 20. Jaia - Evolving Outside 21. Sync24 - Woodland (Ressurected) 22. Solar Fields - A Place to Think 23. Adham Shaikh - Journey to the Sun 24. Ishq - Nepalese Sun 25. Makyo - Skin as Soft as Starlight 26. Aes Dana - Haze (Celestial Mix) 27. Elve - Utoia 28. Ishq - El Morya Let it take you on your own journey! Time: 3:18:42 Link: 4Chillseekers
  2. Yo Chillseeker! I was thinking of this thread today & decided to recommend you some music I made this mix for you. You probably know some of the tracks (the ishq ones) and not everything here is the organic feel you were after, some of it's a bit more melodic, a bit spacey at times but give it a listen & tell me if you like anything on it. I got a little carried away though & it's nearly 3 and a half hours long
  3. Good Luck with the online distribution
  4. My mum doesn't like anything without lyrics. Anything boom boom is just noise & chill is too boring. She just can't listen to music
  5. I got both of these. The welder one is very interesting but I haven't been able to get into the deeperworlds album yet.
  6. Both Leaving Home & Extended are master pieces. As Drosophila said extended is much more chilled and more of a story IMO. Air Song (8am Version) (the 2nd part of super happy exetended version) is just
  7. Guadi:Testa - After The Plunge
  8. Mutagene - A borrowed skin
  9. Check out this release http://www.discogs.com/release/490724 It's Matt Hillier teaming up with one of the green nuns & it's pretty good!
  10. Liquid Bridge - Ladder Logic of Creation
  11. Move D & Namlook - Heidelberg, Texas
  12. Mutagene - A borrowed Skin
  13. I think Simon Posford gets enough praise here. Especially as his recent output has been sub-standard (& not just be his standards)
  14. abasio

    Ra - To Sirius

    I liked the album but have thus far failed to really get into it, get lost in it! You know?
  15. Looks like I'm going to have 2 copies of this album in the future then This is probably my most listened too album ever. I put it on regularly years after getting it! I wish Tripswitch would come out with another album, his compilation tracks recently have been awesome. Probably a new album would not be able to live up to this one but it would probably still be
  16. abasio

    V/A - Air-Born

    Another release by the legendary flying rhino I love Slinky Wizard : License To Slink (The James Bond Theme) & think it's one of the best endings to a CD ever
  17. abasio

    Angel Tears

    Very nice music from Angel Tears I liked all the albums but the dreaming was the nicest!
  18. I like it! Interesting experimental stuff at times. Really melodic & beautiful at times. You might say it sounds amateurish but with so many the professionals making uninspired, boring identi-kit crap is that really a bad thing?
  19. Genetic Man with no NAme Total Eclipse Mandra Gora Slinky Wizard (Old Tracks) Hallucinogen Prana
  20. Kuba - The Most Gorgeous Sunset
  21. See if you like anything here
×
×
  • Create New...