Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Have you ever heard the doorbell ring, they shout that they are from fedex, you open the door and it's the NHK TV license people? The sattel battel is cool, but not as good as the first album
  2. Yeah lugging all my equiptment across 3 cities was not so fun, especially as I had to get a taxi home Much better now np CD2
  3. I do like wine and cheese! I like those artists, but they are cheesy. My main gripe with Hallucinogen is that most others don't see the cheese fest there....
  4. Small place in Fujisawa, walking distance from my house
  5. abasio

    abasio

    Anctangental Meanderings Anctangental Meanderings Summer Labyrinth Summer Labyrinth
  6. Yep! Enjoying too Playing on Sunday but I am a bit rusty (shit)
  7. This was my first mix in a loooooong time so the arrangement and mixing at time is a little weak but I am trying to practice a bit as I am playing live next sunday You can download it here
  8. Excellent cheers! It was great to hear the samples in their complete original forms before they were cut up
  9. I used to trust the titles Goa & Psy but nowadays music labelled in this way could be anything
  10. 3 wise monkeys - it's gonna rain
  11. Maybe they should release a fully downtempo album?
  12. There is not being so many hyped albums now-a-days but there is still a lot of good stuff coming out. It is just getting harder and harder to know what's good. I thought that was quite upbeat
  13. Blue Planet Corporation - Overbloody Flood
  14. Good times! Those pole dancers were something else, and to pop up so unexpectedly made it even more special. Wagamama? That means selfish, what kind of place was it? There is no need to drink the god awful sake, there is better booze here. But Japan is not set up for vegetarians. Welcome to the land where the vegetarian sandwich contains meat Seriously
  15. Got these yesterday Blue Planet Corporation - A Blueprint For Survival Orichalcum & The Deviant Pete Namlook & DJ Brainwave - Limelight Sienis - Seriously Unserious Slum - Sunflowers Of Today Various Artists - Soul Glider Kilowatts - Undercurrent Various Artists - Natural Born Chillers 2 Various Artists - Water Various Artists - Hope
  16. I think that I might have taken so many when I was younger that now my mind is permanently ready and open. Last time I listened to music under the influence I was visually treated but aurally it was the same. This was some trippy ass shit too
  17. Yes & Yes (edited) So far I think my favourite track on NBC2 is 6. Interlaced - Insologic but there is a lot of cool, middle beat chill on here. Still Hope though is spectacular
  18. All music is psychedelic, what is not is not music. Psychedelics only help with non psychedelic non music!
  19. I got this today. Will listen to it tomorrow
  20. Various - Hope Amazing stuff. Best comp I have heard this year for sure. Classy stuff, emotional and nice. Various - Natural Born Chillers 2 Not as good as the first but still very nice stuff
  21. I just got this compilation today and it is really really really good! Easily the best compilation I have heard this year! I loved every single track. I thought starting with Ishq it couldn't top the opening track buty I was wrong! This is Amazing music (like it was made just for me ) Whatever you think about the charity, chillout fans must get this! Also, about charity...I know it's cliche but...every little helps. The worst thing we can do is stop being good by thinking "What can I do by myself? I can't make a difference"
×
×
  • Create New...