Music that sounds like "Freaked Frequency"

Riton

Hey everybody!

Pretty much Freaked Frequency is my favorite album of 2007 (so far, my opinion often changes over time).

If you have any tracks or albums or CDs in general you'd like to recommend, please do so here!

I'm in love with that beautiful melodic morning psy.

The more i go the less i like the darker/night stuff...

I'm being drawn to the light hehe...

Cheers!

Dav

I just got the album today, listening to the second track right now. So far I can say I LOVE it!!!! :wub: I obviously can't give you a recommendation right allready but I think if you love melodic morning psy you should check the three Positive Alchemists compilations from Avicmatic Records, the Digicult album, the Alternative Controle album, the Exotica comp (especially the colaboration track from FF and Alternative Control, fucking awesome melody!!!), the Loud Frequency comp and the Life Extention album. Those releases are the perfect melodic/morning full-on albums. I hope I can come up with more later. :)

Hey everybody!

Pretty much Freaked Frequency is my favorite album of 2007 (so far, my opinion often changes over time).

If you have any tracks or albums or CDs in general you'd like to recommend, please do so here!

I'm in love with that beautiful melodic morning psy.

The more i go the less i like the darker/night stuff...

I'm being drawn to the light hehe...

Cheers!

Dav

I've heard pretty much every fullon act released in 2006-2007, and nothing sounds like freaked frequency... That's also one of the reasons why i love it so much :) But i think you will enjoy Spinal chord, also very touching melodic fullon... He released a couble of tracks on various compilations.. Not much though, i think i have 4 or 5 tracks from him, but i love them as much as FF... Not exactly the same sound as FF, but i think it's something for you :)

He will release hes debut album in the beginning of this year, so keep your eyes out for it :)

I just got the album today, listening to the second track right now. So far I can say I LOVE it!!!! :wub: I obviously can't give you a recommendation right allready but I think if you love melodic morning psy you should check the three Positive Alchemists compilations from Avicmatic Records, the Digicult album, the Alternative Controle album, the Exotica comp (especially the colaboration track from FF and Alternative Control, fucking awesome melody!!!), the Loud Frequency comp and the Life Extention album. Those releases are the perfect melodic/morning full-on albums. I hope I can come up with more later. :)

The second track is the best one, it's some what similar to GMS vs. Dado , Dino Psaras & Dimitri Nakov D.D.D. 'N' R & B on the Tweakers compilation on Spun:

http://www.discogs.com/release/240610

I can also recommend Electro Sun - Pure Blue and Ion - Ionizer, very good uplifting full-on albums.

~gogo full-on time~

Yeah FF somewhat have there own style, I love the basslines they throw in.

Im happy to recommend full-on but will differ from FF, Tatsu will be too (a big help to when I started).

Thanks also Tatsu, Ill grab the Positive Alchemists series next time I order.

~gogo full-on time~

~gogo full-on time~

Yeah FF somewhat have there own style, I love the basslines they throw in.

Im happy to recommend full-on but will differ from FF, Tatsu will be too (a big help to when I started).

Thanks also Tatsu, Ill grab the Positive Alchemists series next time I order.

~gogo full-on time~

Exactly! As i said, nothing sounds like FF.. The innovative basslines, the bright and clear beautiful melodies... Nothing comes close imo...

But if you need other recommendations, i would listen to tatsu :)

+1 about System nipel

+2 System Nipel

If you want something a little different U-Recken - Aquatic Serenade isnt your average release.

I take it you liked Vibe Tribe then Tatsu, good stuff.

I need to relisten to Electro Sun - Pure Blue but second album Double Trouble is cool.

2006 had quite a few good releases, 2007 not as many but some really good ones.

+2 System Nipel

If you want something a little different U-Recken - Aquatic Serenade isnt your average release.

I take it you liked Vibe Tribe then Tatsu, good stuff.

I need to relisten to Electro Sun - Pure Blue but second album Double Trouble is cool.

2006 had quite a few good releases, 2007 not as many but some really good ones.

Yeah, the U-Recken album is very good aswell. A bit different to the FF album but among my favourite full-on albums for sure.

Oh yes, I like the Vibe Tribe album. It's as good as you told me! :) About Electro Sun: I've only heard the new album as MP3s but so far it is not as good as the first one. Pure Blue is a gem to me. But maybe Double Trouble will grow on me.

Oh yes, I like the Vibe Tribe album. It's as good as you told me! :) About Electro Sun: I've only heard the new album as MP3s but so far it is not as good as the first one. Pure Blue is a gem to me. But maybe Double Trouble will grow on me.

I just listened to Pure Blue. Sorry I rate Double Trouble ahead of it :P

In saying that though, both CDs make it to my top of 2007 and 2005 respectively.

MFG - Message From God, listened to that too. Its another good different one.

It's not very precise imo, alot of shit in the list... And alot that is way different from FF.

I'm not registered on last FM so anybody care to copy & paste that list, just to see if there's something I should check out. :)

And nother recommendation, haven't been listening to it in ages but it really rocks: Space Buddha - Full Circle. Not too much like FF but very melodic and uplifting. And psychedelic imho.

And nother recommendation, haven't been listening to it in ages but it really rocks: Space Buddha - Full Circle. Not too much like FF but very melodic and uplifting. And psychedelic imho.

It's not very melodic :) Don't like it much except for a few tracks... the "wolf" track(don't remember the name exactly), thats really trippy :D The only track stuck in my memory from when i heard them live... Lot's of fun!

Anyways, it shows Dino psaras, neelix, son kite, hypersonic and ace ventura as similiar, so don't even bother :)

ew i hated it.

nothing to do with FF Syndrome...

i found it way better than ff .. much more energetic , melodic and way more danceable (efect defect for eg).. so i thought i might mention it ;)