Music that sounds like "Freaked Frequency"

Riton

I didnt mention Toast3d because I didnt like it.

Had some good elements but to many annoying ones in there.

Cosmic Tone - In-Action Remixes, try that.

Will give you an idea of other Isra Full-On even though its remixed.

I didnt mention Toast3d because I didnt like it.

Had some good elements but to many annoying ones in there.

Cosmic Tone - In-Action Remixes, try that.

Will give you an idea of other Isra Full-On even though its remixed.

I haven't given the Cosmic Tone remix album a try yet. I was rather dissappointed with the Cosmic Tone album I allready own (it's the second one I guess) since all the tracks sounded the same. Pretty boring even if some single elements are nice.

Btw. the two first comps from Dacru Records are also ok. Not all the tracks are that good but there are some killarghs on it

I haven't given the Cosmic Tone remix album a try yet. I was rather dissappointed with the Cosmic Tone album I allready own (it's the second one I guess) since all the tracks sounded the same. Pretty boring even if some single elements are nice.

Btw. the two first comps from Dacru Records are also ok. Not all the tracks are that good but there are some killarghs on it

I know how you feel, Cosmic Tone pre 2006 albums are boring. Singlarity though is pretty good (2006 release).

Im listening to Brain Damage - Waiting for my Angel, 2007 release. Ill listen twice before I say if its any good.

I just got the latest album from Dacru Records, Orientation Vol. 3. It's way to early for a final judgetment since I'm listening to it for the first time and I'm only at track Nr. 4. Still I think this is by far the best volume of the series, it's very driving, melodic and uplifting psy. If the rest is as equaly good as what I have heard so far, I will have to add it to my top 5 albums from 2007.

Tatsu, still feel the same about that CD? The Orientation & Positive Alchemists, digipacks or jewel cases?

Opium of the Masses - The Lost Planet

Good chance that CD will make it to my top '07 list. Cyber Cartel & Space Buddha, nice psychedelic/melodic.

Life Extension - Side Effects

A good album, not top '07 stuff but a CD that was worth the buy and Im happy with.

After more listens Toast3d is growing on me. Theres still some odd sounds here and there I dont agree with but I likethe use of rock style drumming and beats and even the vocals dont annoy me which is fairly good. Something different to listen to I guess.

Fatali - Faith, a nice album, more peaceful.

Tatsu, still feel the same about that CD? The Orientation & Positive Alchemists, digipacks or jewel cases?

Opium of the Masses - The Lost Planet

Good chance that CD will make it to my top '07 list. Cyber Cartel & Space Buddha, nice psychedelic/melodic.

Life Extension - Side Effects

A good album, not top '07 stuff but a CD that was worth the buy and Im happy with.

Haven't heard Opium Of The Masses but will check it out.

Positive Alchemists are digipacks, Orientation are jewel cases. Btw. Positive Alchemists series is way better than the Orientation series. Orientation 3 is the best from the series but I would still get the PA comps first.

• 3 weeks later...