OMG! NEW CHI-A.D ALBUM!

Guest Rezwalker

Guest Rezwalker

Firstly it was just rumour. now it's reality :D It seems the new Chi-a.d album will arrived sooner! here's the latest info from Dave :

Hi Friends

I would like to wish you all a very happy new year for 2007!

Hope you all had a good feastive season.

I have been working hard on new material for the Album which is set to be

released in late summer, fingers crossed =)

There is going to be some updates to the website soon but I shall let you know.

Love n Light

Dave

aka CHI-AD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Firstly it was just rumour. now it's reality :D It seems the new Chi-a.d album will arrived sooner! here's the latest info from Dave :

Hi Friends

I would like to wish you all a very happy new year for 2007!

Hope you all had a good feastive season.

I have been working hard on new material for the Album which is set to be

released in late summer, fingers crossed =)

There is going to be some updates to the website soon but I shall let you know.

Love n Light

Dave

aka CHI-AD

Awesome news.

Any idea what type of electronica this will be?? A recent song he did on 2006's Peace Therapy Vol 2 comp was a more Down-Tempo/Trance song with some goa influence. I really liked it (although less impressive than a handful of goatrance songs he's done). It would be very interesting hearing more of that if [that] goa-influenced Down-Tempo Trance is the style he's pursing... or another goatrance gem. ;)

I'd be surprised if he made an entire goatrance album again (although that would impressive) unless, unlike Earth Crossing (superb work btw) it's gonna get released for real this time.

Any idea what type of music his style will be on the next full, main album?? Such news is very comfortable. I generally love this artists work. He is one of the few greats left producing quality electronica music who hasn't sold out.

im gonna think its crap for now, and then if it is i wont be dissapointed as I was with a lot this year. :D

voila that's how I do it, and the result is

I'm right it's crap but I knew it

or I'm wrong but what the heck it's perfect, glad to be wrong.

always satisfied...

I think the new album will fullonisch, it's an old skool artist who was famous for his melodies and euphorical releases,

only morning fullon at this very time is the most euphorical,

new skool, I don't know chi-ad has already some releases so maybe wants something new/else

allthough I heard samples 3 months agoo (unfinished/unremasterd) and it wasn't fullonisch @ all.

so who knows,

but still glad to see that the "astral warrior" is still creating :)

I don't beleive this guy will go full on... He's got a release this year in 2006 available @ his web-site as DA download (like 6$ per 4 tracks or something) and it doesn't sound like full on at all ...It didn't stay in playlist for too long though.

It sounds very interesting! :)

I'm pretty sure he won't make any full on, his latest tracks sounded a little less uplifting, but still trance (Anno Domini anyone?) :) So I expect alot from this! :) (and because I had a pm about this case, there was no contact with Suntrip about releasing an album by him... so it will be some bigger label I guess! :))

im gonna think its crap for now, and then if it is i wont be dissapointed as I was with a lot this year. :D

I totaly follow.

I have a slight feeling it's gonna end up like the latest Astral Projection release.

Guest Rezwalker

A recent song he did on 2006's Peace Therapy Vol 2 comp was a more Down-Tempo/Trance song with some goa influence.

This track isn't the only Chi-a.d track from 2006. there is also the 'MS EP' ( i think u can't buy it from record shops, u can buy it only from his website) with 4 great tracks: 1. Realignment 2. Apparition (Ghost mix) 3. Essence of Aether 4. Spectral light. all tracks sounds very close to the well known chi-a.d style :) the track "Spectral light" is ear candy, very beautiful melodies, trippy and emotional i really love it :)

that's why i'm sure the upcoming album will be something special :)

I totaly follow.

I have a slight feeling it's gonna end up like the latest Astral Projection release.

those were all rmx of old skool astral tracks by morning fullon artist,

actually astral projection had nothing to do with that album, well not totally nothing but you know what I mean.

This is one album i MUST have! I really enjoyed their music when i saw them for the very first time ever at Cabbage...I love their album, cant wait to purchase this one!!

PJ.x

those were all rmx of old skool astral tracks by morning fullon artist,

actually astral projection had nothing to do with that album, well not totally nothing but you know what I mean.

Yes your'e right actually, I didn't think that one through.

Still, it would be pretty normal imo, to lose connection with old-school after all these year's of gigs and old-school overload, like Astral Projection said they did.

Most probably they'll go the direction Koxbox went... dunno, we'll see.

This track isn't the only Chi-a.d track from 2006. there is also the 'MS EP' ( i think u can't buy it from record shops, u can buy it only from his website) with 4 great tracks: 1. Realignment 2. Apparition (Ghost mix) 3. Essence of Aether 4. Spectral light. all tracks sounds very close to the well known chi-a.d style :) the track "Spectral light" is ear candy, very beautiful melodies, trippy and emotional i really love it :)

I don't think many people know about the Shop. I checked the official Chi-A.D. site, located the Shop samples (cool, lets you sample all his albums), and listened to the "MS EP" samples. Spectral Light sounds interesting for the brief time of the 45sec sample but it's too little to be sure. Are the songs on the "MS EP" taken directly from the new album??

Btw...I like how the "Shop" part of the site chronicles Chi-AD's work from the earlier albums until now. They should all be available to buy, every song and album.

CHI-AD Official site:

http://www.chi-ad.com/

Guest Rezwalker

Are the songs on the "MS EP" taken directly from the new album??

I think no. bcause Dave said he has finished 2 (or 3 i can't remember exactly) tracks from his upcoming album till now :) (credits to ritual_om for the info) ;)