Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

On 2/8/2021 at 2:04 PM, psyhoe said:

Shpongle Remixed by Cosmic Trigger comming On Vinyl

signal-2021-02-08-135402.jpg

A couple of sad updates on his instagram;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFLs4OpROu/

"cosmictriggeruk

I know, there have been a number of complications which have been incredibly frustrating, there was an error with the first pressing, I’m not the one that deals with the pressing plant or factory but I’ve been assured the new ones will arrive this week. I’ve been waiting along with everyone else for months, it’s been an incredible test of patience! Fingers crossed! " 5weeks ago.

I know how long time things can take in this industry, but a test press in december and still no news is not good. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Pre-order this Friday Oct. 1 for Óperentzia's new album Biohack at NebulosaRecords.com and Bandcamp

From the site:

Available as limited edition of 101 copies, hand numbered marbled Transparent Green/Black and 202 copies Black. 303 total pressed.

Heavyweight 180g vinyl.

Pre-order! Preliminary shipping Dec 2021.

Includes bandcamp digital album download 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice artwork! I’m checking the bandcamp and the artwork for Entheogenic – Animism is also amazing. And the ambient/downtempo music is also really nice. Who made the artwork for that one? It doesn’t say on discogs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AstralSphinx said:

Nice artwork! I’m checking the bandcamp and the artwork for Entheogenic – Animism is also amazing. And the ambient/downtempo music is also really nice. Who made the artwork for that one? It doesn’t say on discogs.

I'm not sure who did the art for Animism (I have the purple marbled edition and it looks and sounds fantastic BTW). The artist for the new Óperentzia album is apparently named Leszek Kostuj.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AstralSphinx said:

Hakan Hisim does all Entheogenic albums, more or less.

https://www.hakanhisim.net

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Poster_Nutsack said:

I'm not sure who did the art for Animism (I have the purple marbled edition and it looks and sounds fantastic BTW). The artist for the new Óperentzia album is apparently named Leszek Kostuj.

Yeah, Leszek Kostuj has made earlier Óperentzia album art too. He's amazing.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 8:12 AM, Widar said:

Shpongle / Cosmic trigger remix vinyls friday drop it looks like.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUXaAQWo49j/?utm_medium=copy_link

Then it's up to you if you like them or not, i have a hard time with them... Not sure about buying. And i own all but the previous remixed Shpongle vinyl...

It did, a few hours ago... https://shponglemusic.bandcamp.com/album/shpongle-remixed-by-cosmic-trigger

Not sure either. Nice picks for tracks to remix, but IMO the problem is that the originals were so smoothly flowing and iconic to begin with that turning them into a jumble of glitch-dubstep-whatever-mashing doesn't really add much value. I find myself listening to the original parts, which are still in there, but currently I feel that I'd prefer them in their original context anyway.

In some places the production and mastering are impressive sound-wise. The price itself isn't that bad either for a 2xLP, compared to the earlier ultra-special editions of classic albums. However, with shipping it would be over 41€ and because Bandcamp's tax and IOSS status is still annoyingly unclear, I might be hit by 12-ish euros of customs and fees, pushing the grand total to 54€ or so. That's already steep for an album I'd be unlikely to play much, either physically or digitally. Worth it for sheer collecting or just in case if I happened to learn to like it more later? Not sure indeed.

Well, no ticking red counters there at the time of writing...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 1:15 PM, AstralSphinx said:

Bluetech Phoenix Rising remastered 12" pre-order. First time on vinyl.

https://bluetech.bandcamp.com/album/phoenix-rising-remastered-pre-order 

Edit: no clue why the editor was forcing this topic reply as a quote but can't delete it.

Edited by Poster_Nutsack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Big nesw from Shpongle:

"Shpongle is pleased to announce the reissues of our first 3 Shpongle albums as brand-new heavyweight vinyl standard editions via Amazon and all good record shops starting early in 2022!

These are actually available to preorder NOW via Amazon.com at the links below, so be sure to secure your copy now to receive it near the dates listed below:

Shpongle – Are You Shpongled? 3LP (Released Feb 11 2022)
Shpongle- Tales Of The Inexpressible  2xLP (Released 4th March 2022)
Shpongle – Nothing Lasts…But nothing Is Lost 2xLP (Released April 8th 2022)"

https://www.shponglemusic.com/shpongle/shpongle-vinyl-reissues-for-2022/

• Like 1

Yes. HUGE update from Twisted!!

Copy/paste of the email from Shpongle;

Dear All,

Sorry for the radio silence - although things may seem quiet of late, rest assured there's been a LOT going on in the background, so let us give you the rundown on all things Twisted.

Spin Out With Shpongle and Younger Brother reissues

Firstly, the big news: Twisted is pleased to announce the reissues of the first 3 Shpongle albums as brand-new heavyweight vinyl standard editions via Amazon and all good record shops starting early in 2022!

These are actually available to preorder NOW via Amazon.com at the links below, so be sure to secure your copy now to receive it near the dates listed below:

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled? 3LP (Released Feb 11 2022) Shpongle- Tales Of The Inexpressible 2xLP (Released 4th March 2022) Shpongle - Nothing Lasts...But nothing Is Lost 2xLP (Released April 8th 2022)

As these are on general release worldwide via Universal Music, they will not be available on Bandcamp. And yes, we anticipate that the other 3 Shpongle albums will follow later in 2022!

More big news is that the four Younger Brother albums that we all know and love - Flock Of Bleeps, Last Days of Gravity, Vaccine, and Vaccine Electronic - will all see vinyl LP reissues and first issues respectively. More details on these and how they'll look early next year.

Flux & Contemplation Vinyl LP Edition

In other major news, Simon Posford's brilliant solo album Flux & Contemplation will get its LP release via Bandcamp in Feb/March 2022. If you haven’t heard this quarantine-isolation-inspired masterpiece yet, you shouldn’t wait another minute - click here to get the digital version so you can soothe and stimulate your synapses with some of the most deepest work the master musician has ever produced until the vinyl version is ready in a couple of months.

Simon Posford Live Dates

Simon Posford is also playing some live dates in the US early next year, showcasing his latest and greatest tunes and some classics, heres the confirmed dates so far, more to be added.

Gem and Jam Festival - Feb 4-6 2022, Tucson, AZ, USA

Rekinection Festival - May 19-22 2022, Nr. St Louis, MO, USA

Get Triggered

Our recent launch of the LP edition of Cosmic Trigger’s Shpongle remixes was a great success. There are still a few copies available, so if you haven't yet, click here to get yours now before they sell out on Bandcamp. Simon P and Jamie have also been busy in the studio working on a new project which will debut in 2022.

Shpongle - Museum Of Consciousness (Super Deluxe 3LP Box Set)

The deluxe remastered 3LP hologram box set of Shpongle’s Museum of Consciousness album is planned for around April/May, and we expect the demand to be off the charts as it's our most innovative and ambitious re-issue to date. Stay tuned for more details on this and pre-order links in future emails.

Merch Appreciated

There are more items to look forward to, from new merch (like Shpongle masks) and other creative Shpongle projects underway, to even more of our older Twisted catalogue being revisited, remastered, and revitalised… and Maestro Posford has been making some brilliant new tracks and fresh remixes of familiar favourites also. So stay tuned for our regular updates on all of the above and more.

That's all for now everyone - more soon.

Stay Shpongled!

TL;DR:

• ALL Shpongle albums re-release on vinyls 180g (?).
  • Super Deluxe MoC 3LP box set (incl. new live versions like on IM?).
  • All four Younger brother albums on vinyl re-release/release.
  • Flux & Contemplation vinyl.

Absolutely amazing.

More big news is that the four Younger Brother albums that we all know and love - Flock Of Bleeps, Last Days of Gravity, Vaccine, and Vaccine Electronic - will all see vinyl LP reissues and first issues respectively. More details on these and how they'll look early next year.

ABOUT.FUCKING.TIME.

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DoktorG said:

I cannot find any evidence of the new Blue Planet Corporation album "Aquaquest" being released on vinyl; am I missing something? 

welcome to the community and feel free to post news about vinyl finds here :)

the BPC news seems to be a misunderstanding from the facebook post. i thought that by LP release they mean a vinyl release. according to a comment in the DAT records thread here on the forum unfortunately there is no vinyl release of this album planned  :(