Good Dance Recordings - New Goa~Trance Releases

@good dance my comment was the opposite of hypocritical actually

Ok.

We're not here to cause any arguments , we're just saying that there is no need to start dishing out names.

Let's at least have some decency and be respectful because like him , nobody else likes to be called names and such.

Whatever has been done before in the past is done and dusted. He already explained why his behavior was the way it was.

So... it's simple Celaripo! Enjoy the music! :)

PS - We're getting some new 'Chynacid' demos... :)

Hello again everyone! :)

We've been kind of quiet because filipe has been working rebuilding his studio... he's still waiting for some studio equipment as he's really focused into bringing new Chynacid music.

He's been trying it with software but he's not happy with the sound and as he doesn't want to disappoint himself and the people that loveChynacid , so he decided to invest and bring the same equipment as he had before to produce Chynacid again.

So soon he will return and bring Chynacid and maybe other new projects , concepts etc... :)

We also want to say a big thank you to Alex who owns Psychannel on youtube for promoting us and to the people that kindly been buying our recordings.

Thank you all and see you all soon!

/GDR

Hiiihhaaa !!!

Let's gooooaaa ! :)

Hi ya Fungi!

Hope you are doing well and enjoying the music! :)

Thank you very much for your support. :)

As for new music some things are still in queue as Filipe is waiting for his new equipment...

maybe tomorrow he hopes :)

Then we will bring new fresh goa~trance music as we mainly brought up mostly his 'best ofs' and a few new ones

in our first releases as you know for people that were interested in purchasing them.

For now , let's just wait and then we will Goa! :)

See you soon :)

• Like 1

Ok.

We're not here to cause any arguments , we're just saying that there is no need to start dishing out names.

Let's at least have some decency and be respectful because like him , nobody else likes to be called names and such.

Whatever has been done before in the past is done and dusted. He already explained why his behavior was the way it was.

So... it's simple Celaripo! Enjoy the music! :)

PS - We're getting some new 'Chynacid' demos... :)

Very well worded. Aside from good dance recordings having the best music, you also have compassionate responses.

It appears good dance recordings is on the verge of taking over ;)

Hello everybody.

Thank you all for your kind comments and support . :)

Here's something new we got and we decided to put out on youtube for everybody to listen to.

We don't want to rush songs and release them in EP's etc we just rather have more material and then release a new compilation or album :).

Well and we think that's all for now . lol :)

Enjoy the song , feel free to comment and If we get enough likes it we might drop it on a next release :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTmP5n9zpno&feature=youtu.be

Happy listening and many positive vibes to all of you! :)

/GDR

Enjoy your new equipment !

See ya !

Hi Fungi !

Hope you're doing well. :)

Yeah unfortunately some problems been in the way so it's been delayed. Filipe is now expecting it to arrive tomorrow because of royal mail/parcel force miscommunications and reason why the tracking code wasn't working and blablabla you know... But hopefully he will get it tomorrow ! :)

It appears good dance recordings is on the verge of taking over ;)

Lololol SixZerofou4 , there is nothing to take over really. :) lol

Wonderful.

Obrigado Starkraver <3 :)

And we leave here some beautiful songs from our releases with video artwork by Psychannel

Thank you all :)

Goa~Trance

Downtempo/Chill-Out/Ambient

Hello dear friends .

It is with great pleasure we today announce a complete new release with 7 new goa~trance songs.

Included in the tracklist you can find songs from projects: Ba'al , Chynacid , Athenaia , Realm 9 and finally Tarot.

Total time is 49 minutes and its out for £5 .

Maybe next time we can bring you a longer release as Filipe is releasing some new projects and he would like people to listen to them. :)

Hope it can bring you many hours of pure musical enjoyment.

Kindest of regards ,

Good Dance Recordings.

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/golden-elixir

a1276093837_10.jpg

If you, or had someone on psynews to review these releases I'll write reviews. I don't have enough time on psynews to put the picture up and track names and lengths. Also your name and label..

If they can go up I'll write reviews on point

Hi ya :).

Sure feel free to write anything if you feel like it .

Hi ya :).

Sure feel free to write anything if you feel like it .

I don't know how to post the album cover and details. Last time I did a review without those, the holier than thou attitude around here surfaced, in which point I understood - and promised not to make another review like that again.

Therefore if you could just submit the releases, I'll write the review.

Ya feel me brochacho?

It's very easy. Copy the image address & type [img = address & close the square brackets. You have your cover. As per tracklist, you have made enough posts to know how to do that.

And there's no holier than thou attitude, it's a standard that we follow and there's a reason for that. We don't want review section to be flooded with crap, do we now?

It's very easy. Copy the image address & type [img = address & close the square brackets. You have your cover. As per tracklist, you have made enough posts to know how to do that.

And there's no holier than thou attitude, it's a standard that we follow and there's a reason for that. We don't want review section to be flooded with crap, do we now?

Only those who are holier than thou will judge what is crap ;)

I didn't realize this thread was here until now. What a treat it will be tonight listening to Filipe's new releases. Also, I promise to buy next Wednesday when I get money.

@SixZeroFou4: About image posting: it was hard for me, too, until I signed up to Imgur. Download the image on your computer, then upload it to Imgur and so you have it online to be posted here. Click the image button in the bar; it says image properties and gives you the URL field to paste the image URL.

I didn't realize this thread was here until now. What a treat it will be tonight listening to Filipe's new releases. Also, I promise to buy next Wednesday when I get money.

Hi Anu. Welcome. Glad that you have found us. :)

You will find in our first releases most of Filipe's best ofs including most of the songs released in submoon and such. You can find a few new songs in them compilations so we suggest just have a wee look and see what you have listened before and what you haven't. The last release we just did is the one with brand new songs but there are compilations with a few new songs with aliases such as Athenaia and Ba'al. As for buying it's not a problem buy it when you feel like it. :) Enjoy the music!:)

You can directly hotline the image, just copy the image address and use [img= address & close.

Don't confuse me, I have just learned to use Imgur. I will stick to that the next 20 years. I don't want to learn new computer skills, I just want to co-operate with a computer, haha.

Chemic Lab-Bio Hazard!!!!

Ppl listen to this. It is track 4 in Liquid sunshine 2. The first time I hear a downtempo track from Filipe and it is a master work right away.

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/track/bio-hazard