if you had 6 months to live ..

astralprojection

.. what would you do?

imagine you had a limited budget - you couldnt just travel freely around the world... cause that would be a nice way to go..

but yeah.. if you had a limited budget, i.e pretty much NO MONEY AT ALL - WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

and you HAD to go in 6 months... there is no way out.. but you still have 6 months... youre not in jail and ur free to do whatever u want... what would you do?

Spend every sec of the time with Animals, working for Animals, working with Animals.... Especially helping the Stray dogs over here. What more can a person ask for? Unconditional limitless love for 6 months! :)

I would find a cabin in a forest and live there. I miss nature and silence. It would be a peaceful way to go.

This sounds like something I would want to do too.

I feel happy that I can go to nature and explore it anytime I want since I'm not living in big city.

knin%20panorama.jpg

However, this is interesting question and I never actually was a type of person who got some big urge to travel around, so probably I would give my best to spend these 6 months with close people in my life, to share some final moments with them :)

When I was younger I wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, party hard for 6 months and then die (if possible based on why I'm dying) but now I'd just quit work, take my wife and daughter back to the UK and spend the six months with my family, probably make some video letters for my daughter for when she gets older.