Jump to content

Goa trance supergroup!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Astral Projection featuring Radi - There'd be a behind-the-scenes video with Radi berating them "it's not Astral enough!"   X-Dream and Koxbox - X-Dream did a remix of a Koxbox song, which I like b

So this topic should be about fun and the imagination. We're looking for ultimate super-group in Goa trance. You can choose up to 4 members who are into music production and even give your own name to

the real question in this thread is, where is Radi? someone pls bring him back. i hope he didnt felt bullied and left cause of it. anyway.. we need people like radi and nhjo in the world, lets be nice

On 2/18/2020 at 11:49 AM, Paul Eye said:

Xenomorphic Resonance

Please? :wub:

Ah right, I knew I forgot something. Of course, add Proxeeus to the setup.

--> Proxenomorphic Resonance

I doubt I'd need anything else after this, for some time to come.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Diaks said:

Interesting! Totally missed that one, despite having owned that compilation once upon a time. I was hooked on License to slink on it, and The Manipulators-Biological Manipulation.

I still have the CD. A good comp with just one weirdly misplaced track (Blue Planet Corporation among all that darker goa, uh what?)

Personally I'd pick the Darshan track as my favourite on this comp.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Paul Eye said:

Close enough?

 

There's also the 20 min unreleased Hallucinogen Desk mix of "Wizard". Mark Ainley played it whole when closing the Goa Guardians session at ZNA.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trunksan said:

There's also the 20 min unreleased Hallucinogen Desk mix of "Wizard". Mark Ainley played it whole when closing the Goa Guardians session at ZNA.

Daaym that sounds intriguing indeed. Is it available for listening somewhere? This one is also mad cool.

https://youtu.be/vjy11YvEbY4

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Paul Eye said:

I still have the CD. A good comp with just one weirdly misplaced track (Blue Planet Corporation among all that darker goa, uh what?)

Personally I'd pick the Darshan track as my favourite on this comp.

Yes it’s a really solid compilation, I really hold Flying Rhinos catalogue extremely high. A very distinct sound, style and high quality. Listening now to Slinky Wizard-The Wizard(Koxbox Remix). This tracks freaking amazing, it's like the essence of camouflaged LSD-drenched melodic layers. It has some of the flavours I like from Fuel On.

To my knowledge there is no neogoa that captures that vibe :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 12:07 AM, Diaks said:

Slinky Wizard + Hallucinogen and Koxbox.

that'd probably be the ultimate supergroup not gonna lie. Fuel on is one of the great classics

edit: in fact that was on the casette tape i brought to arvika festilval in .. i dont even remember the year. saw infected and talamasca there thats about as much as i remember :D great times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, astralprojection said:

that'd probably be the ultimate supergroup not gonna lie. Fuel on is one of the great classics

edit: in fact that was on the casette tape i brought to arvika festilval in .. i dont even remember the year. saw infected and talamasca there thats about as much as i remember :D great times.

Nice, I saw Infected at Arvika as well. My memory is a bit blurry but around 2004 perhaps?

Looking at Arvika festivals wikipedia made me even more confused. Infected played there several times :)

2005 seems to be the time I went there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...