wonderful forum...wonderful people....

kartoonz

hi there friends, i am Amar from mumbai, India and am fairly new to psy...i was introduced to psy by one of my friends 8-9 months back.coming from commercial trance and dubstep i did not find psy influential at all. he gave me a collection of dark psy albums with some full on...and i was like wtf is this... i couldnt bear it and just didnt bother to listen to other albums... however, 2 months ago i glanced through the psy collection and thought maybe i should listen to it again... so at night i plugged in my headphones to my mp3 player and listened to 1200 micrograms... and boy o boy... wasnt that the most wonderful night...since then i cannot live a day without listening to psy... ofcourse i must admit that i do also love many cheesy tracks (since i love dubstep and comm trance)as well :)

i am really delighted to have discovered this forum and you wonderful audiophiles, who really make so much sense when you speak bout music... i have discovered so many artists and tracks that i may have never listened to had i not been here... so thank you friends for patiently reading my post...i will keep hanging around and hope to learn more and more from you guys and girls... thank you :)

• Like 3

Welcome to this forum. the people of this forum may even be able to recommend you music that you may like more than the music you know about right now. There is a lot to discover as a new member of the scene and you may like goa aswell. It is a more melodic and more ordreed style of psy but it is also very psychedelic.

Welcome to the forum and nice stay!

Glad that we have new people in scene and that they are here :)

So take a lot of time and read topics, they can introduce you more into this scene. If you want to know more detailed stuff, feel free to ask us :)

Namaste Bhaiji! Aap Kaise Ho? :D Have a good stay. I reckon this is the best psy-oriented forum out there, so you came to the right place.

You probably noticed the yearly review section here? I reckon it's priceless info, by reading thru them you'll gain a vast knowledge of the history of this music.

Namaste Bhaiji! Aap Kaise Ho? :D Have a good stay. I reckon this is the best psy-oriented forum out there, so you came to the right place.

You probably noticed the yearly review section here? I reckon it's priceless info, by reading thru them you'll gain a vast knowledge of the history of this music.

Oopie speaking Hindi :o:D

• Like 1