Boris Blenn - Berlin future lounge now online on youtube

radi6404

The great ambient album Berlin future lounge is now online so anyone can listen to it and see if it is great or not. I like the dark and melanchoic atmosphere, only the mixing and mastering sounds a bit odd to me, somehow as if it is cheap and a bit trimmed to the loudness character, but the melodies are in my opinion very deep and let you really dive deeply and relax.

Hey man, havn´t noticed you earlier posting a lot, but it feels great to be back for me aswell. I hope you enjoy the track and the whole album, something different by Boris, but still a true masterpeace in my opinion. Cherrs on the good times of psynews.

I hope some more people will give their feedback here because that album is not welll known at all and noone speaks about it and since it is a pretty new ambient album by Boris I hope some people will tell their opinion about it. I know some don`t like it.

It's ok for easy listening, but to me it doesn't sound melancholic or dark at all. Pure easy listening music, good for a lounge atmosphere where you just drink the beverage of your choice, hang out and talk to some friends.

So the music runs in the background...easily listened to, easily forgotten.

Like most music of that kind it lacks depth and any special parts to make it memorable or really stand out. It's not ambient music to me as well...I like Boris' Galaxy project much, much better in that regard.

ok i listened to it this morning and i don't like it, totally agree with ion1zed this is pure easy listening music but it's just very boring IMO.

it's Ok if you are doing something else but i can't imagine listening to this with headphones just for the pleasure of it.

By the way radi you calling this ambient ? i'm surprised, this is not ambient, this is lounge music, chill out.

Actually discogs says it's "electronic, jazz".

I don't care for genres actually but just to say when i read your message i was expecting nice ambient...

It depends what you like, it is not as heavy as some other stuff indeet but the tracks are very good. Look at sunshine, a very melodic track in my opinion with a very deep atmoshphere, lookat northern, also a very good track which is pretty light, Kosmonaut is another masterpeace of the album and has more to do with the old Boris Blenn. but also some other tracks are impressive in my opinion like concorde for example. Altough you call it lounge music in my opinion it clearly shows the style of Boris Blenn.

But lounge music is great in my opinion, so it is not a problem he is tight to lounge music, Kosmonaut by the way is a typical ambient track, listen to it and tell me if you agree or not.

yeah, no problem with lounge music it's the GENERIC part that I don't like... it's like it could've been made by any musician, there is nothing to jump out and say "hey, I recognize Boris Blenn's sound here"

I recognise him in the tracks Sunshine and Kosmonaut and alos in other tracks, different than classical Electric Universe, but he has to take actions because I think he is only living with his music productions and DJing.

yeah, no problem with lounge music it's the GENERIC part that I don't like... it's like it could've been made by any musician, there is nothing to jump out and say "hey, I recognize Boris Blenn's sound here"

agreed

no way anyone could recognize him in this

i like this style

but i like tosca and kruder and dorfmeister

and 1000 other artists who produce just like this

• 5 months later...

I am just listening to this album and am wondering how it is not appreciated by other people? In my opinion it is excellent and somehow has all I want. I like that it is darker and more atmospheric than goa trance. It is cooler in some way and manages to move me more, but Boris blenn is known for cool and melancholic music anyway. Shame he doesn´t produce more music like earlier. But this album is really a masterpeace. In my opniion this album sounds like being in trance, the sound is very dreamy and deep, absolutely amazing.