Tell me this isn't the most PSYCHEDELIC shit you've heard...

GagaISM

One time I sat down and listened to an old gentleman with an obsession for pineapples discuss his views on black people. As it turns out, this strange man was actually black himself, but he had forgotten this fact because his dementia was become far too extreme. He was a war veteran, and told me many stories during the times I fed him in a retirement home I volunteered in. I never could figure out if he had a horribly sarcastic sense of humor, or he was actually crazy. Whatever the case, that will always be the most psychedelic situation I have ever been in.

weird? yes. psychedelic? yeeees, no nowhere near the most psychedelic.

this is way more psychedelic:

sorry, i'm on some kind of eat static trip since i heard his liveset last weekend :)

This track is one of their best!

Yes, Superior Technology is a fucking fantastic album (even if I've said it before here a few times). Mindfuck to the max and unlike anything else in my collection. Perhaps I wouldn't go as far as saying it's the most psychedelic stuff I've ever heard, that's a tough one to know actually.