My First Psytrance Festival!

My first Psytrance music festival was one of the greatest experiences of my life!! There was a huge and diversified culture, tons of intricate glowing artwork, and some of the best music I have ever listened to. I met a lot of incredible people, camped for two nights in the middle of the forest, and discovered new horizons. I will DEFINITELY be going to more! Thank you so much Atrium Obscurum, you guys are incredible. Here in Arkansas, it is VERY rare to come across such delicacies. I have never heard this kind of stuff in person... It was so amazing.

Check out the video I made about the event here:

If you are anywhere near Texas, they throw one at least once a year and I highly recommend it.

I also bought some psytrance gear for decorating my walls.

4448603_orig.jpg?417

1429004_orig.jpg?422?1335756

sweet! Makes me happy to hear of your story 8) and killer artwork! come to NY or North Caroline this year for 2 more festivals ;D message me if you must. and yeah, who played? artists or djs incase we recognize some?

Hey thanks!!! I would love to come to North Carolina... I would have to plan a month in advanced or so since I work Full Time. I will definitely message you and you can be my almighty psychedelic guide. ;)

Here was the lineup for the event. There were a lot of people from Anomalistic Records.

new-era-transmissions.jpg

new-era-transmissions-back.jpg

It say you need to be 18 to enter the festival, but I thought the age of the majority in the USA were 21. So what's going on ? Is your department having special laws or it's just this way for enter club & festival in USA ?

It say you need to be 18 to enter the festival, but I thought the age of the majority in the USA were 21. So what's going on ? Is your department having special laws or it's just this way for enter club & festival in USA ?

21 is the age to drink alcohol, 18 is the age of majority. Often people putting on parties or various other kinds of events will make them 18+ because then they don't have to worry about being responsible. If an underage kid were there and got into trouble, the organizer could get into trouble for endangering the welfare of a child, but at 18, the attendees are responsible for themselves.

Any cops there ?

Nope! Free love everywhere ^^

Everywhere I walked, people were being themselves. There was no fear, no holding back, just pure dancing and smiles at every corner. It was awesome.

21 is the age to drink alcohol, 18 is the age of majority. Often people putting on parties or various other kinds of events will make them 18+ because then they don't have to worry about being responsible. If an underage kid were there and got into trouble, the organizer could get into trouble for endangering the welfare of a child, but at 18, the attendees are responsible for themselves.

Oh ok ! Well not everything is more clear for me now ! Thank you !