Full on is funny and crazy

radi6404

so while earlier I thought it is very bad now I think it is funny and can belistened to for background music, it is not as good as goa trance by far but it is great for background listening because it is fast and very easy going. It is also funny because it is absolutely freaked out. The very crazy fx they use, the distortions, the rolling basslines, the funny breaks and when the music starts again the kickdrum has to kick thaunsand times until the normal rythm starts again, also when some riffs start or some crazy melodies it is just really laughable. Especially guitar full on is incredibly funny.

But some of it is aktually good and melodic, it has the crazy and funny full on elements but also has great melodies and good feelings, but not a lot of it, most of it is just really funny and crazy.

for me goa and psy (full-on) each occupy their own sort of awesome. one not being better than the other. they can each be melodic, lots of slamming layers, 'funny' - whatever! Play them loud and let your ears freak out in the GOOD way 8)

for me goa and psy (full-on) each occupy their own sort of awesome. one not being better than the other. they can each be melodic, lots of slamming layers, 'funny' - whatever! Play them loud and let your ears freak out in the GOOD way 8)

It is not bad music for sure, but I prefer all sorts of psy with normal kickdrum.

So is my linked track psytrance or full-on?

I like Astrix stuff, some of it, for example sciense is god, but I don't consider that full on.

Atkually the first track sounds better than the second one, first track sounds like pstrance and it does not even have the typical square full on kick, but the second one has the most ugly full on synthlines so I don't like it at all.

The worst full on that I really really can't stand is for example on the Ten album by Astral Projection, it sounds really awful, they did not use the typical square kick but some very ugly hard kickdrums and ugly sounds, it sounds really bad.

But some of the typical full on with the square kick and rolling basslines can be nice to listen to and sometimes can make me laugh for several minutes, such a crazy music.

Radi, as you I do separate Psy-trance and Full On.

I've seen that a lot of people in this forum say "this is full on" when describing something psychedelic that is just not Goa trance, nor nitzhonot, nor old school psy trance (Like X-dreams - radio).

To me Full-on is a mix between classical Electro and Psychedelic trance, but I think no one is going to be agree with me on this, for sure !

Anyway, what do you think of this song just here under, do you think it has the typical full on bass and is it what are you are searching for ?

Ok, well you know there is a typical bassline form for full on, but then every track has it's own special bassline that sound like no one other does sound. I means, you rarely find two time the exact same bassline sounding the same way, otherwise it would be boring.

I actualy don't have a lot of full on in my actual collection, if you're searching for a track with a very similar bassline and kick to Sundoes - Nisha, it would take me some time of listening on youtube.

If a time I hear such a song, I will post it in this forum, dear radi

try this radi

whole album is great

glad you extending yourself

Although I hate the samples in this ESP song, that album and Slug - Elemental were the 2 best albums that year ;D I promoted both hardcore amongst my psy-loving friends ^_^