Which artist would you like to see live

darkill

+ Dali and Melicia

Boris b2b Radi :excl:

at least Melicia's first album rocked! I forgot he had a second album until checking it out now. Heard maybe one or 2 good samples on it. bummer - such talent. not sure what else he really released. Dali on the other hand.. (throws up)

also sad to hear about Chi-A.D. reactions above. I see there is a site up now but I get an error if i were to purchase an album. Is that what you mean by a site being taken down?

also sad to hear about Chi-A.D. reactions above. I see there is a site up now but I get an error if i were to purchase an album. Is that what you mean by a site being taken down?

Maybe, I don't know. Apparently there was a Chi-A.D. song on Altar Records' Earth compilation in 2010, but I don't know if that was new or something unreleased from earlier.

Maybe, I don't know. Apparently there was a Chi-A.D. song on Altar Records' Earth compilation in 2010, but I don't know if that was new or something unreleased from earlier.

Actually it was a new work, or so I read at the time. I read in another forum that Dave is working in the internet game field currently. I hope he returns someday to the goa scene. He is missed.

D5, Artha and Chi-A.D.

There's also Atma that I would love to see, and Im probably going to see him in less than 1 month, because I go to the Reisefieber festival and he's playing there !

Seeing a live of etnica or AP would also be a great experience for me, but I think I never will be able to see them...

what? you should come a few kilometers further east to your neighbouring country. in the last few years i've seen etnica twice, AP twice and atma at least 4 times. it seems like atma is in the lineup of every second party around here...

D5, Artha and Chi-A.D.

what? you should come a few kilometers further east to your neighbouring country. in the last few years i've seen etnica twice, AP twice and atma at least 4 times. it seems like atma is in the lineup of every second party around here...

I go to the festival which are the closest to me actualy. Last year I went to 6 goa party/ festival, and this year I only went to 1 goa party, but I plan to do more stuff of course.

I don't know if AP and etnica are going to give live performance during longtime, that's why I said maybe I will never see them live.

And if I've not see them until now it's also because I only go to goa trance festival and parties since a bit more than 1 year, altought I do listen to goa trance music since longer time than this.

I actually feel obliged to thank this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/harisakafishimself - Haris owner of IT the place Athens

Because of his efforts, the past months I've had the pleasure to experience the following lives: BPC, Darshan, UX, The Delta and SHAKTA TONIGHT

Those that I'd love to see :

-Infected mushroom PRE-converting vegetarians

-Astral Projection pre 2000 (saw them 3 years ago at Aurora festival... they were great nonetheless)

-Prana

-Total Eclipse (I was present at the 2006 Twisted birthday in London but missed them, not sure if they played anyway)

-Transwave old school

-Kox-Box old school

- D5

- Electric universe

- Chi-AD

- Artha

- Ketzhal

- Kino Oko

- Talpa

- MEEO

Been lucky to hear the old Etnica live...

Jaia I've only heard with his new stuff... I was told that at the end of Samothraki 2002 he was playing live at the 2nd stage while everyone, inlcuing me, was at the main stage for Hallucinogen ( who unfortunately had technical problems so it wasn't perfect). I was told that it was one FANTASTIC live set and it floats online... anyone have it???