Your Psytrance Apparal

K-BAN

I found a thread to buy clothes but what do you own and or wear? If you could start by sharing clothes from labels or artists, cool! If not, show us what your psyhippie-ass wears ;p If nothing at all then share that too, ahaha!

Here are 2 Flying Rhino and 1 old Green Nuns shirt I have.

all shown front then back. the first two have dark blue FR tags with silver logo.

this one glows AMAZING in blacklight at night! looks 3d at times.

S6302925.jpg

S6302930.jpg

S6302928.jpg

S6302929.jpg

S6302926.jpg

S6302927.jpg

have nice day 8)

That reminds me, Ormion! I'll post the one shirt I am proud to have made...(digs for image..)

My first tshirt ever made came out the best of the others using different techniques.

A Goa Trance logo I drew up once about an inch in size - then enlarged it for a stencil for the shirt. I actually did this a really weird way by gluing the stencil to the shirt then using spraypaint. hahah! It has since had its fair share of wear N tear.

I love this logo 8) EDIT: Just realized I did the original drawing almost 10 years ago ;O At the start of my highschool year in '03.

kbanshirt2.jpg

interesting topics, I will have to take some pictures when i'm home :) i do have quite some clothes...

Oh man!! Those flying rhino t-shirts are really rad. Once upon a time there was a very cool dragonfly T-shirt on a shop I used to go to buy music but cost 30pounds :blink: . I always prefered to spend my money on music but I still have the wet dream of owning one of those T-shirts with the dragonfly logo on them..... :wub:

the logo on the back is sweet! ;D I forgot about tip shirts - I always wanted one from Psyshop (not sure if they had the same one) but their clothing section was always out of stock. Do they even still have a clothing area?

@K-BAN => I haven't any T-Shirt of that kind, as someone else said I usually spent more money on album and goa festival & parties.

Your green nun of the revolution T-shirt look terribly nice ! If I would buy one, that would be definitly one that has an artist name on it !

interesting topics, I will have to take some pictures when i'm home :) i do have quite some clothes...

didn't you get some cool shirts from billy goat from india years ago?

one of them was a symbosis shirt wasn't it?

he druels with jealousy!

didn't you get some cool shirts from billy goat from india years ago?

one of them was a symbosis shirt wasn't it?

he druels with jealousy!

Does he? I remember he asked me many years later if I wanted to sell but if he was the one who got me them in the first place.. i was a bit confused.

Yes I have symbiosis, transient, space tribe, etc.. i'd have to make a full reportage :P

I have been asked numerous times to sell one of my space tribe tshirt as it has a rare fluoro design but since it is the one i love most i won't for now..

The ones I never had are TIP, Dragonfly and Flying Rhino. There was Kagdila selling some of the old ones but for insane prices so I never went for them.

If I find the photo he sent me I will post them as well, some RAD designs!

In the meantime who wants a TIP shirt can go here (some advertising):

https://www.trackitdown.net/merchandise/brand/255/tip-records.html

These are the only official shirt from TIP, at least they continued to make them :)

Does he? I remember he asked me many years later if I wanted to sell but if he was the one who got me them in the first place.. i was a bit confused.

Yes I have symbiosis, transient, space tribe, etc.. i'd have to make a full reportage :P

I have been asked numerous times to sell one of my space tribe tshirt as it has a rare fluoro design but since it is the one i love most i won't for now..

The ones I never had are TIP, Dragonfly and Flying Rhino. There was Kagdila selling some of the old ones but for insane prices so I never went for them.

These are the only official shirt from TIP, at least they continued to make them :)

wow! Sounds awesome and I cant wait to see 8)

I think it was Shuki from Kagdila that sold me the F.Rhino shirts years ago. I still have a few photos he originally sent me. I believe it was him?? Not sure how I bumped into him for shirts since I would get cds off ebay from his account.

woo! thanks for the link! I like the shirts and will choose one sometime ;D Awaiting the Goat Ranch one now, haha!

SPACE CAT!

Photo_on_6_2_13_at_12_58_AM_2.jpg

ooo I like that! neat idea to show the outline of the cat and I love space imagery and nebula's. My FB page would give that away ;p

my two shirts non-label or artist related that I'll bring to parties are this one..

love the tie die design

S6302935.jpg

me dancing with it at Desiderata 2010 - what a lineup for that festival! This may have been Filteria in the morning but not sure. I see the shadows but not sure if the sun is rising or setting ;p

35720_1160521511027_6125515_n.jpg

and a funny shirt a friend got me as a bday gift this year - 1st party I went to this year was last month and I had such a wonderful time, I had anyone I met/became friends with sign my shirt. the one artist/dj on here is Daksinamurti. I'm going to grow signatures over time 8)

S6302940.jpg

I personally can't find myself wearing any tiedie shirts. I think they look cool on other people though. I'm more of a hey-lets-browse-these-hipster-shirt-websites kind of guy. I get all of my stuff over at threadless. They have sales all the time and I totally take advantage of them. I sound like a marketing director for them. BUY THEIR SHIRTS NOW OR SUFFER A EARLY DEATH

maybe i got it wrong,and it was you who got him the symbosis shirt?

anyway, love to see the pics fed, have always wanted a cool tshirt that fits well from any of those labels

wear them with pride my friend

Technosomy, it was Moti who sold and shipped me the Symbiosis tshirts from india, and I thought he had some for hIimself too. Or maybe he did and then he lost them, I don't know how the rest of the story went but either way, that's how it went.
@K-Ban, yes was Shuki selling original psywear, maybe he still has it!

Also let's not forget Etnica T-Shirts:

https://www.trackitdown.net/merchandise/brand/353/etnicanet.html

http://etnica.bandcamp.com/merch

although my fav design has been sold out i think:
25753993471.png

And let's start first 4 things I have here with me:

Tibetan hoodie (1999, Camden Town, London)

img6030k.jpg

Sure Ohm (2012, Madrid)
img6031o.jpg

Threyda Appearel (2012, USA)

img6034gz.jpg

DAT (test pressing, 2012, india)

img6032da.jpg

That's all I have here in Spain, more when I am back in italy

Guest D N H

Nice patterns and colors up there.

Back then i had a brown traditional shirt a bit like this one's style, i can't find the exact design.

But i prefer mystic psychedelic symbols and patterns, more obscure less fancy, than full label signatures or hindu paintings.

1) Shpongle London haloween live 2009 T-shirt

2) Samothraki dance fest 2001 T-shirt

3) Had a Moondust (India) festival 2006, that I got from the staff when I was there, but the quality was terrible, it didn't last more than a few months

4) Loads of hand painted or printed mushroom/tribal/nature/Indian/Tibetan themed t-shirts, but a bit on the subtle side, not very loud ... might get some photos to show you what I mean.

I got them when I was backpacking in India, the best are from a guy in Pushkar,. Most cost less than 3 euros. I did so much shopping when I was backpacking in India, that I brought back around 50 t-shirts. I gave away to friends about half of them when I came back home (it's nice when I see them wearing them after so many years), then even more that don't fit me anymore. I've kept the best for me though!!!!!

My mom even wears a T-shirt with a minimal Ganesha head and carries a hand-bag with a tibetan/third eye theme. She doesn't know what's the deal, she just like the design :P

I'm a boring guy wearing plain clothing most of the time these days. I used to wear lots of band t-shirts, but from different fields of music. The most flashily colourful music-related shirt I have is a blue Portishead t-shirt. For one thing, I wouldn't want to draw any unnecessary attention, and for another, flashy stuff just wouldn't suit me in terms of identification. I wouldn't mind a few Goa/Psy-related band t-shirts though, as long as they're not too... well, flashy. :D But up to now I couldn't find anything from acts I know.

I'm a boring guy wearing plain clothing most of the time these days. I used to wear lots of band t-shirts, but from different fields of music. The most flashily colourful music-related shirt I have is a blue Portishead t-shirt. For one thing, I wouldn't want to draw any unnecessary attention, and for another, flashy stuff just wouldn't suit me in terms of identification. I wouldn't mind a few Goa/Psy-related band t-shirts though, as long as they're not too... well, flashy. :D But up to now I couldn't find anything from acts I know.

I'm like that now. I see all my old tshirts with logos of things I dont associate with anymore or designs I just dont care to wear around. Guess it is something about getting older ;p

Guest D N H

But i prefer mystic psychedelic symbols and patterns, more obscure less fancy, than full label signatures or hindu paintings.

For one thing, I wouldn't want to draw any unnecessary attention, and for another, flashy stuff just wouldn't suit me in terms of identification. I wouldn't mind a few Goa/Psy-related band t-shirts though, as long as they're not too... well, flashy. :D But up to now I couldn't find anything from acts I know.

Hey, i found for us some t-shirts...

1707222-Cool_and_best_Quality_T_Shirts_a:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The sunbathing bananas' one is mine :lol: !