Apology for aggressive behaviour

radi6404

So this topic can be posted in the offtopic aswell or just be deleted after one day, but I apologize for my very rude and bad behaviour a month ago. I have been in very bad mood because I have not gone to holiday for very long, not seen friends and because life was not going very well, no job and so on. NO I am looking for a job and an apprenticeship intensively and hopefully will get one.

But the behaviour before my holiday in Bulgaria was very aggressive and just wrong. I hope people can forgive me and I have a more balanced view now. I accept all music now and ofcourse there is a lot of good newschool music.

I also apologize for ignorance and personal attacks to some of the forum members, when someone has a bad mood i general, not going to holiday and has a boring and bad life, after time it will affect on the personallity and this person will start insulting people for nothing, but that wont happen in future.

High council of nu-skul priests forgives you and wish you a best of luck in your quest for a new job and new Electric Universe tunes!

AHAHA +1 :)