Suggestions regardind scary tunes needed.

Starkraver

Lots of nice suggestions.. U guys heard the Luuli DJ mix (July 2012) haunting tunes (like tan tan . . ) hope u r getting the idea.. Or the 1st min of D5-Cranial meltdown (it's more mystical thou) sry guys I very bad at explaining. Probably something like Luuli mix but more slow, not psycore, same melodies (good ones) in goa genre.

http://metaentrance.com/luuli_music/DJ%20!luuli%20-%20dj%20mix%20july%202012.mp3

Check that out.. It has some scary moments.. In the begging too, when it's calm n all but still haunting old abandoned bungalow in a village type scary :D

Rotwang help needed again, I posted a link in this post but it's not getting displayed.

Rotwang help needed again, I posted a link in this post but it's not getting displayed.

Here's the link: link

In your post the track appears in a Flash player on my PC (but not on my iPod, since it doesn't have flash). The forum does that automatically for mp3 links. You can work around it like this:

[url=http://website.com/mp3.mp3]put the name of your link here [/url]

(except without the final space before the closing[/url] tag, which the forum puts there BECAUSE INVISION POWER SERVICES HATE THEIR CUSTOMERS.)

Tim Schuldt - "Red Hair Hospital". Among others.

Or you check out Talpa's tunes:

Talpa - "People Are Animals"

Both the tracks are nice., I like Schultz one more., talpa came out more towards Psy than goa. Lacking a bit of smoothness for me.. I'll def check out all the schultz work when I'll have better Internet access.. Thanks paradox.. If u happen to know any more of such tracks kindly suggest :)