electronica that plays on tv

radi6404

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technosoomy, I responded as a joke you fool. I would not fuck men's feet no matter how skinny they are you idiot, I am not a gay, it is ugly. So if you can't understand the humour of my post you should not post sarcastic stuff like we are lovers.

As always thrilled to read some interesting topics on how good those artists were/are. Now though I would say it's time to say that Boris Blenn made some great tunes but i haven't heard anything spectacular from him in ages. Full On he makes, I'm not impressed. MWNN has been silent for a decade now and yes he was a master i the 90s but I would like to hear some new tracks! Technossomy is right, check out new productions on Suntrip and other labels that are delivering new goa that has energy. Or I have an idea radi, find a time machine , go back in the 90s and stay there :)

When I have a really confortable computer equipment, a good soundcard and nice headphones I will be able to create good music myself, at least I assume that, I might be wrong ofcourse. But most of the new goa trance is not really my cup of tea, it is ostly very eastern influenced and too fast. I like what I have heart from Artifact though, very good music. The tracks mentioned in "Rate the above track" are also very nice, a lot of stuff I don't know about.

Imo, there's not only Artifact that sounds interesting these days .... There are a lot more interesting acts ..... instead of sticking to what you know and obviously like check out Cronomi for instance..... dare to explore instead of .....

You're a bit overconfident I think when you say that thing about creating music yourself ... ;-)

Technosoomy, I responded as a joke you fool. I would not fuck men's feet no matter how skinny they are you idiot, I am not a gay, it is ugly. So if you can't understand the humour of my post you should not post sarcastic stuff like we are lovers.

Posted Image

Because i love Electric Universe and you do, yesterday i start remixing One Love, as soon as i finish it i will send it to you ;)

One Love does not stand out for me, it is way too ling and I don't ke that, it has just one melody, enough Boris Blenn tracks that are more varried But if your remix is not as repetative I will gladly hear it.

Radi you sure do go out of your way to complement boris on this forum. He's got some good tracks here and there but thats about it. I personally enjoy some old electric universe tracks and most paradise connection (that song with the bells gets too repetitive) Stardiver is nice especially radio space.

Sad thing is all those tracks are old and haven't really stood the test of time when it comes down to it.

edit also all of his new stuff is full on :x

Sad thing is all those tracks are old and haven't really stood the test of time when it comes down to it.

I don't fully agree on that, I think the album "One love" really stood the test of time better than his successor "Stardiver", for instance (but I'm biassed because it's one of my favourite trax) "Out of time" still sounds as it was meant to be: deeply melancholic, raw and hypnotic! Actually, I never really got into "Stardiver", sure it has its moments but still .....

....and maybe, just maybe, Radi is Boris ....... and if not, there's still the fact that Germans do love Germans ..... ;-) (no offence :P )

but we are! and like i don't know that, settle down their tigress!

careful who you call idiot, or i'll tell everyone about you, the beaver, the blowtorch, and the sack of rotten onions!

and you thought no one would find out about that didn't you.

hint - the onions smell like feet, and the rest............... i'll let everyone figure that one out!

boris gobbles goats!!

Technosoomy, you made a joke we are loversbut we are not, ut as I made a joke I wanked on your feet altough ofcourse I would never do that, so you had to understand my joke aswell, since you made a joke first.Now if you were a thin woman inyour twenties things would be different.

Technosoomy, you made a joke we are loversbut we are not, ut as I made a joke I wanked on your feet altough ofcourse I would never do that, so you had to understand my joke aswell, since you made a joke first.Now if you were a thin woman inyour twenties things would be different.

who sais i'm not a thin woman in my 20's