Guest D N H

You all geard about it, it happened a few days ago.

It was kinda crippy alot.

-"The head of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Armando Aguilar, speculated that he may have been high on LSD or “bath salts,” which can cause psychosis as the body overheats."

-"While toxicology reports are not expected for weeks, police have suggested that "bath salts" may have been associated with the attack."Bath salts" can contain a number of different psychoactive compounds, however, and must be analyzed to determine the exact chemicals they contain."

-"Police spokesman Armando Aguillar told reporters that the suspect may have been overdosing on a new, super-potent form of LSD. ”What’s happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it’s indicative of this excited delirium that’s caused by overdose of drugs,” he said, “What’s happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive.”

It reminds alot of the "Resident Evil" video game scenario, especially the 1st scene of the first part.

If such a substance exists and has these distorted behaviour effects, then it's nothing more than a weapon of mass destruction.

Haha the more you read on the story the more you realize that the reporters don't have a clue... The "drug" used ranges from lsd to designer drugs to... meow meow (yes, apparently that is a drug lol). Others claim he was victim of a voodoo ritual.... For all we know the cannibal simply had a mental disorder. But of course, why miss the oportunity to badmouth drugs in the mainstream media what with all the movements to legalize it and all.

My mom recently told me about this kind of "new drug" that was around...

I thought she was talking about crystal meth, that's what it sounded like what she described ... and I didn't take her serious and arsed her ... after all, crystal is damn well known today.

Now it turns out she was right and I'm the idiot...

Bath salts. That's obviously what she meant.

(No, she did not use it ... my mom is very much against drugs actually...)

I would hardly assume that it's safe to use and has "effects like LSD" though. I say better wait until we have more reports and until people have more knowledge how to use it right.

• 2 weeks later...