New Dimension 5 album!

Oups! guys I'm really sorry! I haven't noticed that yesterday night......there certainly was an error when uploading the CHI .A.D. Biocandy track ..it was late I was so tired...so sorry! I'm re-uploading it now ...I dunno what happened btw ...maybe Bandcamp converter sucked? I was uploading the original mastered .wav btw...

Oups! guys I'm really sorry! I haven't noticed that yesterday night......there certainly was an error when uploading the CHI .A.D. Biocandy track ..it was late I was so tired...so sorry! I'm re-uploading it now ...I dunno what happened btw ...maybe Bandcamp converter sucked? I was uploading the original mastered .wav btw...

Good good :)

(Kind of neat garage-mastered cassette effect, though. I almost like it.)

Haha now that you mention, it is kinda neat! :P

Relieved to hear that and thank you!

Done

Enjoy!

I also found a glitch at 15s in last track (#06), it is fixed now...

Sorry guys...such things should never happen!

I heard some critics about the mastering (a part the Biocandy known issue) ...as I'm doing this for Goa lovers ..I'm re-thinking and redoing the mastering to let more space for the dynamics and less for the punch/volume. So expect less compressed versions tonight with more dynamic range

Ok now all tracks have been remastered and uploaded in respect of the old Goaish sound..meaning less compression ...but more definition in the sound and much more dynamics overall ...

Guest D N H

Which tracks could be included?

Trance Xpress

Trancefix

Cranial Meltdown

Light sensitive data - (please!)

Ufo - (please!)

Intastella - (please!)

Temple of chaos (that's a bomb)

Blue pyramid

Ganymede

Iron sun Rmx

Tribes of the moon

Phoenix

The Zarkon Principle

Transformation (Original Unreleased Version)

Beyond The Stars (Original Unreleased Version)

Limitless Dimension (Original Unreleased Version)

Bombed Out (Original Unreleased Version)

what else?

Ok now all tracks have been remastered and uploaded in respect of the old Goaish sound..meaning less compression ...but more definition in the sound and much more dynamics overall ...

No offence, but if you don't really know what it takes to master, then why even bother mastering it at all?

Guest Cosmogenesis

A special treat for Goatrance fans.

CD soon available in a limited 300-copies collector edition.

http://altar.bandcam...oon-u-k-sampler

1.DIMENSION 5 - Transformation (Original Unreleased Version) 06:20

2.DIMENSION 5 - Beyond The Stars (Original Unreleased Version) 05:32

3.DIMENSION 5 - Limitless Dimension (Original Unreleased Version) 05:15

4.CHI A.D. - Celestial 05:00

5.CHI A.D. - Biocandy 09:10

6.DIMENSION 5 - Bombed Out (Original Unreleased Version 04:56

... ooohhh! :D

I'm the lucky owner of the original copy of the Blue Moon Sampler since several years now. The unreleased D5 tracks are really great on it. That's a very good initiative, since now people will be able to listen to the original version of "Transformation", which is for me much better than the versions of "VA/Psy-Nergy" & "Second Phaze".

Looking forward to "Trance Addendum", best news in years!! Hope it will include some live versions of known tunes that are really good! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...