The most psychedelic Goa Tracks

radi6404

So, there are the goa tracks that are very melodic and often have supersaw synths playing in, that are Astral projection for example, some Electric Universe, like Astral Voyage or Sunset Skyle or MFG - New Kind of World.

Then we have the darker stuff like Infinity Project - Wow and many more or Doof - Let's Turn on, Double Dragons and more.

Then we have the new Goa which is a bit too fast for me, there are good tracks there, but the speed is generally a bit fast and some are a bit overloaded, but then we have the ture psychedelic Goa tunes that really put you in a deep journey and use the typical saw sounds like SH 101 for example.

For me the best of that genre are:

Ayahausca - New Moon That is probably the definition of goa trance, especially in that style, since it is a rtrack that feats very well for spring and all sounds used on it are psychedelic, no hard kickdrus and so on.

Hallucingoen - LSD: Same here, this track is in the same style as New Moon and gives me the same feeling:

Phreaky - Overthe Moon is aswell such a track, but it is pretty sad, it is a masterpeace and is on the top of psychedelia IMO.

Phreaky - paranormal activity, the first half of this track is exceptional, it is acidic and differs from Astral style tracks a lot, it is also nothing like Green Nuns of the Revolution tracks, which are a bit too happy for me.

Dynamix - The Resistor Exactly that style aswell

Black Sun - Mighty Bloodworst, well not really :lol: , but it is very good.

Yeah, that are the ones that come to my mind right now, add yours here.

I generally find ambient to be more psychedelic as it's usually more of a journey. Saying that though there are some albums that are psychedelic as shit! Single tracks for me are rarely as psychedelic as a well crafted synergic album.

Some examples in psy are:

Deviant Species - In The Hands Of The Randomiser

Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet

Eat Static - Prepare Your Spirit

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

KURO - Revolution

Scorb - Scorb

But you need to listen to the full album to truly appreciate them. One track will be great but can't compare to the psychedelic feelings from going the distance.

I for one always listen to full albums when possible as random tracks never gives me the full experience.