Your most played Psy/Goa tracks of this present period

Guest D N H

I think it is always so difficult for many persons, every once in a while to choose "My BEST Track EVAARRR"!!

At least i find myself incapable to decide which one or few tracks are The ONES!! (Best or Intense or Spiritual).

Plus this differs from time to time.

• But there's often a certain track or a few ones that i cannot help myself stop listening for a period of time, either it is a new production or an older. It is like i'm into it and it plays in my mind continuously for some days or more.
For a period of 2 weeks now this one makes the difference for me...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeOlelKUeJ8&feature=player_embedded

and this one too..

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc3_dOrEbRU

Mahadeva and Kabalah :lol:

I was kidding about this, these days:

Dimension 5 - The Zarkon Principle

Electric Universe - Radio S.P.A.C.E.

Semsis - Pile

Underhead - Whirlrain Of Fire

and The KLF - What Time Is Love (Imba remix) - final version ^_^

As of late my top three tracks are

Deflo - Tio Mate

Artifact 303 - Magnetic Fields

Prana - Taiyo (Chakra Remix)

But that's over a period of half a year... I try not to listen to tracks too much at a time, out of the same fear rotwang has... I rarely listen to one specific track too, I rather put on an album. So in my case, it would be better to look at what's my most played album atm, and that is... Dimension 5 - Second Phaze. But also VA - Resonance Mood and Artifact 303 - Back to Space.

Man with no Name - Under the Influence

MFG - Why

Wooow Boom Shankar

MFG - Shining faces

MFG - Positive Energy

the message from god album is not quite as good as the older MFG albums, but I have big respect that they released an album that did not have the typical full on sounds and kickdrum which make the tracks aktually listenable.

• 1 month later...

Whenever I realise that a track is one of my all-time favourites I try not to listen to it too often so as to not ruin it by overplaying.

I have the same thing, except I handle it horribly. I get way too careful and it practically disappears from my playlist because I savour it so much for no real reason. Then I take more of an average/good track and play it tons instead.

OCD ftw.