Post your Last.fm 3x3

Kinda wish the CNC4 ost wasnt there but it did have some great pieces, albeit not very original compositions some of them. Bear in mind I've had last.fm 2 years and I listen to a lot of albums equally and nothing new comes in my top 3x3 :3

Overall

Posted Image

Last three months

Posted Image

Not too much Goa / psychedelic stuff other than the artifact303 album which i have been playing almost on a daily basis.

Overall

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have only 3 albums maybe because i'm not heavy user of last.fm, sound quality is far from spectacular.

Can you as users, in few words explain any pluses and features of this service?

Penzoline, KozmikTentacles I like your tops. First is true goa trance fan, second is Ozric Tentacles :wub: fan.

exotic, what is in center bottom of your top? It remind me K.U.R.O Modulation, but I'm not sure.

I have only 3 albums maybe because i'm not heavy user of last.fm, sound quality is far from spectacular.

You dont have to listen from last.fm exclusively. Biggest plus is that it can scrobble the tracks you play in your winamp or WMP or other player you have, that is keeping stats of what you play.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my last 6 months

Posted Image

Posted Image

Penzoline, KozmikTentacles I like your tops. First is true goa trance fan, second is Ozric Tentacles :wub: fan.

exotic, what is in center bottom of your top? It remind me K.U.R.O Modulation, but I'm not sure.

Can't go wrong with MFG. B)

And it's fun to see how much you scrobble and what are your top listens. You could guess these things but it's just little something interesting to see. Especially if you don't check your page in a long time.

You dont have to listen from last.fm exclusively. Biggest plus is that it can scrobble the tracks you play in your winamp or WMP or other player you have, that is keeping stats of what you play.

Yep! Foobar2000 works perfect and it's super easy to ad ID3 tags to songs that miss them.