Croatian Goa Trance Artists

Richpa

I decided to start a new topic where I'm gonna introduce some Croatian goa trance projects and some of them are well known, but there is few of them which aren't exposed yet. For all of you who are not familiar with this small country, check out wiki page and learn about Croatia on Wikipedia :) Few very important facts: we love footbal (like most Europeans), drinking a lot of beer, got pretty nice nature and lately some interesting goa trance music :)

For older followers of goa trance music, one project is pretty much well known - Dogma (3000) (Damir Ludvig & Goran Stetic). They released one full lenght as Dogma called ''Land Of Utopia'' on Blue Moon Productions and later continue to work as Dogma 3000. Not a big fan of their later work, but Land Of Utopia album is one of my favorite old school gems, there is few outstanding tracks.

Now we gonna skip to recent stuff and introduce projects which are still active.

Liquid Flow (Tomislav Savic) who released one full lenght album: Presence (on Dimensional Records), one EP Goa Terminal (Shivlink Records) and bunch of tracks on all well known goa trance labels in new millenium (Ezel-Ebed, Dimensional, Suntrip, Cronomi, Metapsychic, Shivlink).

Vox (Tomislav Crncic) is other well known Croatian project, he comes from Zagreb (just like his neighbour Savic), captol of Croatia. He released on full lenght album ''Innerpolarity'' on Metapsychic Records and few tracks on Phototropic, Sita, Old Is Gold and SonarScope.

M-Run (Mario Matakovic) is latest addition to our list. He released two great tracks on Cronomi Records compilation Erta Alé, but he was involved in music production even earlier. He was in Mokk project, alongside with Hrvoje Golubic and they released tracks on Balloonia Ltd. and Hadshot Haheizar in 2002.

Project Shidartha (Petar Hadrovic) cousin of Matakovic from M-Run project also comes from Zagreb. So far he released four tracks. On Croatian Psytrance compilation ''Entities'' on Multiverse Records, Cosmic Flower Records and latest track ''Astral Levitation'' on Neogoa/UAF Records.

Screw Loose (Sasa Dukic). Man behind this project is much more known to psytrance community as Psilocybian or Mammal Footwork. He released under his psytrance allias a bunch of tracks on various labels and one full lenght on Ovnimoon Records. As Mammal Footwork he also released one EP and few tracks. His latest project Screw Loose appeared on ''Dimensional Gateway'' and it represent his unique vision of modern goa trance.

Nova Fractal (Renato Brnic) is practicly new founded project who appeared on Neogoa/UAF Records ''Future Architecture'' and soon after he released EP ''Main Sequence Star'' You will hear a lot from this guy in the future.

Christian Wolf (Kristijan Ilisinovic) is my latest discovery. As far as i know, this guy started with music production recently and he didn't released anything yet, but on his soundcloud page you can find some pretty much interesting goa trance tracks. I'll have my eye on this guy for sure.

So this would be goa trance artists from Croatia and I'll update this topic whenever someone put some new stuff online.

"The page cannot be found" on every single one of them :/

It seems that they removed download links from website, I'll check my Mp3's and see if there is still that tune. While you're waiting, you can check out 4 unreleased M-Run tracks in this DJ mix: LINK

M-Run: Mind Bug (Unreleased, 2009.)

M-Run: Bastards Train (Unreleased, 2003.)

M-Run: Sentient Coegzistance (Unreleased, 2004.)

M-Run: Viral (Unreleased, 2005.)

It seems that they removed download links from website, I'll check my Mp3's and see if there is still that tune. While you're waiting, you can check out 4 unreleased M-Run tracks in this DJ mix: LINK

M-Run: Mind Bug (Unreleased, 2009.)

M-Run: Bastards Train (Unreleased, 2003.)

M-Run: Sentient Coegzistance (Unreleased, 2004.)

M-Run: Viral (Unreleased, 2005.)

Oh hell, that is awesome! Downloading now. :D

M-Run is so sick. An album of his would could be groundbreaking based on Goat Man and Mind bug. I don't want to wait! :(

Edit: I retract that! It WILL be ground breaking. Just listen to these well developed melody explosions. Goddamn.

Oh, I'm checking out Liquid Flows soundcloud and Purple Morning is really great! Astral Projection type melodies! United Universe too! Really different from the debut album to be honest. Presence was ok but didn't stand out at all because of the repetitious sound. Not enough happened through the tracks but these are saved by the super melodies.

• 1 month later...

Here are first versions of two Nova Fractal's tunes, slightly different than orginals:

Nova Fractal - Perplexed (Earlier Version)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhXYYx_A2oM

Yay, Croatia! much love from me.

The song above is good, but didn't end properly - it just kind of died out and had bug sounds?

Lots of people from Zagreb on this board, is Elisibeths around still?

PLEASE. SOMEONE. Release mindbug from M-run!!!!! I want that track so badly :( The samples used together with the melody work are just soooooo awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah, M-Run is probably best newcomer this year, fingers crossed for his full lenght!

thx

Oh hell, that is awesome! Downloading now. Posted Image

M-Run is so sick. An album of his would could be groundbreaking based on Goat Man and Mind bug. I don't want to wait! Posted Image

Edit: I retract that! It WILL be ground breaking. Just listen to these well developed melody explosions. Goddamn.

soon babe, soon ;)

PLEASE. SOMEONE. Release mindbug from M-run!!!!! I want that track so badly Posted Image The samples used together with the melody work are just soooooo awesome!

hahaha: love the way you crave for it! :)

Give cronomi some time ;); we'll be on it sooner as you think!

we work slow, but aim for the donut :)