VA - Goa Overdose (UAFR013)

Listening now. Pity it's longer than 80 minutes and you can't burn as normal audio CDr but certainly you wouldn't have cut 4 minutes for that reason :)

Thats only problem, just i didnt wanted to cut some track or what... hope you will like it :)

I downloaded the MP3 yesterday and without exageration I'll say that it's one of the best releases for new styled Goa Trance so far I've heard this year. I'm even tempted to say it's THE BEST, but I prefer being 1 step back when rating.

Several tracks are very good but these 2 are the best of the compil for me.

BlackStarrFinale - Rabbit Marker is one of the best Goa tracks this year, that's already a fact. Luis did a superb leap forward into music production. Kudos for that.

Space Elves - Tribute To The Wonderboy: Very very good too.

I have a comment on Grand Cheff: nice, but the sample talks about shit, so it feels unconvenient when you understand French...

Luis is awesome, just for one year he upgraded his skills to veteran i think. I dont know how he will be in few years :o

I never though our track is that good because is old, one of our firsts. Im glad you like it, thanks :))

Grand-Cheff - Shity Trance :lol:

EDIT: My favorite is Space Invaders, first starts of track name and is most mysterious and magical for me and because of that i vote for this track. By the way, track is about 10 years old how i understand Paul's words, this is just improved track :)

I have a comment on Grand Cheff: nice, but the sample talks about shit, so it feels unconvenient when you understand French...

Yes, I'm agree with you. :)

This track is a dedication to Clint Eastwood and "Dirty Harry".

This sample comes to the third "Dirty Harry" Movie.

I like introduce humourous in my music.

This sample has the objective of making people laugh.

Yes, Imba, it's Paloma Trance ! :lol:

Yes, I'm agree with you. :)

This track is a dedication to Clint Eastwood and "Dirty Harry".

This sample comes to the third "Dirty Harry" Movie.

I like introduce humourous in my music.

This sample has the objective of making people laugh.

Yes, Imba, it's Paloma Trance ! :lol:

You use Paloma king size for girls to clean your dirty algerian arse. Dirty Harry is your inspiration in toilet for making powerful jumping twisted acid sounds... :lol:

Posted Image

Quick one as i'm in finland writing this from my mobile. Lovely compilation indeedy, as usual a joy to work with Imba. Glad you guys like rabbit marker, apologies for it being that long - it's the reason it won't fit on a cd - but when it came to it i couldn't bring myself to edit anything away and after all it's an online release :)