Good Psy Circa 2008-2009

reger

Heya!

So ive been like not much into news about current releases of psy, any recommendations considering good psy from 2008/2009?!

Im really craving for some new music :)!

Too lazy to search, so feel free to drop links to topics ;)!

Edit. Damn, i think theres wrong word/typo in topic title? I mean - didnt circa mean "around/from"? If it doesnt, plz feel free those who can simply erase it from title. Thanks :D

Circa means sort of, like approximately.

Your not lazy enought to not make a topic though :lol:;):P

Oj, have you heard the Xamenist album which is free from Ektoplazm? Man, it's pretty good!

Have you bothered checking the review section of this and other forums concerning the years your curious about?

Man, are you stoned or something?

nnno.

that thread is about albums from 2009 I'd say, while this one is also for earlier stuff.

with 2009 I can't help either, I didn't order a thing this year so far myself ... but what I strongly recommend from the end of last year is this one:

Posted Image

Strange, despite your magnificent post count I don't actually recall you talking about what kind of psy you're into, who are your favourite recent acts etc., Reger. Care to give some idea what you're after? I have a load of recommendations from the past two years, but I don't know whether you'd like them or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Tamlin - Spectrogram

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/52450-tamlin-spectrogram/

Fragletrollet - Playground of spirit

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/56930-fragletrollet-playground-of-spirit-shaman-film-records-media/

Both of them are overlooked gems of their respective years imo