Blümchen / Blossom

psytones

Just kidding tongue.gif

What do you think about her? Well for me (like many other boys) she is one of the chicks I really wanted to bang when I got a taste for electronic music in the puberty years, but now I simply find her ultracheesy, slutty and yes I admit it stupidly fun!

These are some of the tracks that I find to be milk squirting funny and seriously lame

and the ULTIMATE classic: Boomerang

oh the horror... Posted Image

I never liked her, not even as I was 12 years old. The music is terrible. This is so crappy that it's not even retro for me.

Dude, you already got my respect for the Fluke thread ... but now you blew it -_-

Dude, you already got my respect for the Fluke thread ... but now you blew it -_-

:wank: Dude, I just wanted to nail her, that’s all. And please see the humor in copying Ormions Scooter thread.

Blümchen is fucking kiddie shit.

I must puke. Posted Image

It is the same shit like Das Modul, Mark Oh, Scooter and other commercial fucking stuff.

If you want to nail her, do it.

But spare our lives with her terrible music.

Just kidding tongue.gif

What do you think about her? Well for me (like many other boys) she is one of the chicks I really wanted to bang when I got a taste for electronic music in the puberty years, but now I simply find her ultracheesy, slutty and yes I admit it stupidly fun!

These are some of the tracks that I find to be milk squirting funny and seriously lame

and the ULTIMATE classic: Boomerang
Even though I cannot understand the lyrics I can easily understand cheese (I listened to 15sec)

I sometimes call this girl music; only girls like this.

Oh, and of course she is cute, that is the criteria for getting a label don't you know.

HA believe it or not I've never heard of this until you posted the links... as far as screwing good-looking chicks when I was a teen, my vote still goes for

One might even say that my whole interest for electronic music came because she presented MTV's Party Zone at the time :)

PS close second was the chick from

:)

what about the chick from dune? goddaaaamn...

i actually like dune a lot back in the day, i got into psy by way of cheese like that.

I feel so out of it.

I've never seen or heard this before.

By the way - hysterical lip syncing there.

a brief follow up:

i havent actually listened to dune since i was around 17 (im 26 now), and i didnt actually watch the youtube vid before i posted; i was just looking for the first dune clip that was for the band and not shai hulud. im about 8 beers tonight and just watched the vid. i literally--not kidding--almost vomited. fucking awful.

edit: wtf is wrong with germany

edit 2: blumchen just made me jizz in my pants

I've just noticed that Blümchen is the same age as me, and had already released nine albums by the time she retired the name Blümchen in 2001. God, do I ever feel like a failure.

I've just noticed that Blümchen is the same age as me, and had already released nine albums by the time she retired the name Blümchen in 2001. God, do I ever feel like a failure.

OMG same here!!!! That said you should keep in mind that all these teen stars usually have some oldies who know the music business by heart behind them. The singers are basically just chosen for their good looks and most of the time they don't really know what they're doing, they just follow instructions. I remember an interview with Kylie Minogue who had the "wonder boys" Stock/ Aitken/ Waterman producing her stuff when she was a teen, churning no.1 hit after another. She admited she didn't realize how hard it has to produce a hit until many year later when she started making her own stuff...

It was a hard day when I noticed that most sport stars & pop stars were younger than me :(