New Green Nuns album... Hopefully

Spiritual Carnage

Well you guys are basically trying to force them by sticking them with this comment someone posted haphazardly a few years ago.

I doubt they'd make an album for those reasons. You can't force people to do things like that over the internet with a few haphazard comments!

Really how old are you? Can you really be so dumb/naive/troll?

I doubt they'd make an album for those reasons. You can't force people to do things like that over the internet with a few haphazard comments!

I really hope they wouldn't.

But seeing how many other artists started making lower quality psy music we shouldn't take our chances. :unsure:

Facebook is full of stupid people doing stupid things if X people join this or that group, so people can actually be "forced" to do things because of a few haphazard comments.

Let's just hope that the GNOTR guys aren't stupid, I wouldn't want another full on album by an old school act...

who said anything about forcing?? Maybe they simply wanted to make sure that they still have a wide fanbase before making a comeback?

BTW it was the green nuns themselves who made the initial comment, not the fans...

who said anything about forcing??

bwhank said it! I was saying you can't force people to do anything with a few comments on the internet. Well maybe we can force stupid people to do things on the internet with comments!

Please copy & paste

bwhale fuck off!!!

Facebook is full of stupid people doing stupid things if X people join this or that group, so people can actually be "forced" to do things because of a few haphazard comments.

Let's just hope that the GNOTR guys aren't stupid, I wouldn't want another full on album by an old school act...

Can't see Matt Coldrick wanting to make a fullon album to be honest :ph34r:

bwhank said it! I was saying you can't force people to do anything with a few comments on the internet. Well maybe we can force stupid people to do things on the internet with comments!

Please copy & paste

bwhale fuck off!!!

haha that's funny, you both basically say the same thing all while disagreeing with eachother... priceless :)