Isratrance Forum FREE compilation

Info from full_on @ Isratrance:

We are proud to announce the first IsraTrance Forum FREE Compilation.

The IsraTrance forum community brings these FREE unreleased tracks from many psy-related genres available for free in the highest possible quality.

The tracks were produced by experienced artists which are IsraTrancers, the music speaks for itself in the languages of ambient, minimal, progressive, full on, dark and even goa, the diversity of this compilation reflects the diversity of cultures, tastes and opinions we find daily at IsraTrance.

This is a gift from the IsraTrancers to the psytrance community. Enjoy!

Track List:

01. OOOD - Alpha Relaxation (edit)

02. Aerospace feat. K-Pax - Drops - 132 bpm

03. Kino Oko - Skillfully Oratory - 135 bpm

04. N.A.S.A. - Addicted To Sin - 135 bpm

05. Minimal Criminal - Mr. Miyagi - 135 bpm

06. Sensient - 3rd Dimension - 137 bpm

07. Hujaboy - Too Much Too Soon - 140 bpm

08. E-Jekt - Commited - 145 bpm

09. Mubali - Line of Rationality - 147 bpm

10. Filteria - The Snail Keeps Crawling... - 145 bpm

2 minutes samples:

http://www.fullonline.org/samples_mp3/mp3_2min_samples.rar

E-flyer will be out soon. The music will be available for free in .wav, .flac and .mp3.

Some words about the music:

OOOD delivers an ambient/chill tune that sets the vibe of the compilation with a beatless journey... These guys are involved in two of the hottest psy acts these days, Voice of Cod and OOOD. Their Alpha Relaxation represents the peaceful moments in an otherwise thrilling compilation. Posted Image

Aerospace and K-Pax drop the first beat, bringing us to the realms of progressive psytrance. Their track is well crafted, nice bass and will please the dance floor whenever played. Very much on the lines of Aerospace's second album Elevation and this recent remix album Reformed, just a little slower. Pumpy for its 132 bpm. Posted Image

Kino Oko, half of the highly acclaimed Bigwigs and also well-known for his own project, demonstrate his Skillfully Oratory in this impressive track. Following the line of the I_don't_have_a_clue_about_how_to_classify_it trance, characteristic of his music, this track is sweet and lovely. One of my favorites. Posted Image

N.A.S.A. track is an excellent example of good progressive psytrance. Not too fast but steady, nice atmospheres and development, good taste in the choice of effects. Good one IMO.

Minimal Criminal presents us Mr. Miyagi, who is probably not in a good mood, cause these bass lines sound very nightish, and the track is more packed than the usual minimal stuff. A really weird and wicked night tune that surprises by its effectiveness on the floor. Posted Image

The Sensient is faster than his usual, and also the longest track in this compilation. Displaying many minimal characteristics and the natural Sensient sound, this track showcases Tim's expertise in blending sounds together. The ending is very peculiar. Posted Image

We get into the serious full on territory with Hujaboy one of the most respected producers in the genre, and this track shows why. This beauty is a perfect example of how to bang the floor at low bpm. It has everything, straight bass lines, funny samples, smooth development, incredible build up, intense climax and more... Did I mention it is one of my favorites here? Definitely. Posted Image

The E-Jekt track keeps on a similar line: serious music relying on steadiness and well placed elements to keep the energy level. Not cheesy melodies or annoying breaks, but good flow. Posted Image

Mubali was the artist responsible to drop a pinch of darkness in the compilation, as his track is here to represent the dark side of psytrance. This night time tune grabs me for its flow and weirdness, but not randomness, which is very important. I like it. Posted Image

Filteria closes this compilation with The Snail Keeps Crawling..., a sequel to his debut's tune 'The Snuggling Snail'. Since we're talking about Filteria, this is definitely a GOA-like tune, possessing almost 10 minutes of melodic layers, uplifting vibes and even a change in key near the middle. This is another favorite track, I tried it at the dance floor and the crowd was like: WTF was that?!? Intense track and excellent closer for this album! Posted Image

All tracks in this release were mastered by Colin OOOD, a member of our community who took a special role in this project as the sound engineer who mastered it and a member of the OOOD project, which track was one of the first to be selected for this project. Posted Image

I also would like to thank Swaroop SGDesigns for the cover great artwork ( http://www.sgdesigns.co.uk ). Please check it!

Cover small:

http://www.fullonline.org/images/Isratrance_cover_512.png

Cover full resolution:

http://www.fullonline.org/images/Isratrance_cover_full.png

I'd like to thank everyone involved in this project, particularly Rik who was mysteriously abducted during the course of this project. If anyone has news about him please let me know.

This is a gift from the IsraTrancers to the psytrance community. Enjoy!

Respect!

The Sensient track is hella weird, intriguing and thus extremely fun and interesting to listen to! :clapping:

And I especially like the sample jacked from a Misjah techno record.

The progression is nice, weird sounds and effects take twists and turns so I never caught myself off guard while listening to it. The break beat intro is awesome as well; in fact, 3rd Dimension is a great example of how you don't need any particular climaxes, melodic explosions or similar to keep it tight. Great stuff.

Minimal Criminal and N.A.S.A. should be big pluses in notebooks of those who cherish subtle and groovy "less is more" aesthetic. I prefer Mr. Miyagi though, with a more pumping attitude and a darker touch.

Aerospace delivers a pretty cheesy dance floor number, but I kinda like it. Kind of, don't start to get wrong ideas now! It has a houseish drive and beat, and the whole part after the 05:30 mark is THE essence of french cheese. Smells good? Hell no. But I'd still like a little bite :rolleyes:

The Snail Keeps Crawling... by Filteria is adequate, but far from being as impressive as his stronger work. I mean, if it was released on a 100% goa trance compilation, I don't think I'd spend more than 2-3 words on it. The mere fact it uses an all too known sample, already heard (and memorized) while playing his "Sky input" album will only help wear this one out faster.

O.O.O.D. and Mubali disappoint me, but it's more a matter of choice than low quality music. The first is a beatless ambient track, and since I am not that keen on those, I can hardly listen though, while the latter would be filed in the dark(er) psy trance category, and as I am no big fan of the style, I just skip it.

Some of it is not really my cup of tea, other tunes are right up alley, but bare in mind that this is a FREE compilation, displaying a wide range of styles, influences and ideas, so a fair 90% of you forum users should feel at home with at least one track.

I hope you enjoyed my little guide here, get this, it's worth it!