AFGIN - UNRELEASED (1997-1999)

afgin

AFGIN - UNRELEASED TRACKS (1997-1999)

soon will be my UNRELEASED TRACKS from 1999-2002.

you can say those tracks are my begining and my history in making music...

the first time i started produce music,it was when i was younger,at age 17-21 years old..

those trakcs was not sopose to be released,those days i did music for an hobby,for myself...

those tracks written in those days on the IMPULSE TRACKER MUSIC SOFTWARE...

in that time i was written music under the name PROTEXOLOGIA.

the first album is a NITZHONOT TRANCE ALBUM...influenced by the NITZHONOT TRANCE STYLE...

the second album is my first GOA TUNES producing in the IMPULSE TRACKER SOFTWARE...

the quality sound is very old..that was my firsts steps on producing music.......

for the PROTEXLOGIA NITZHONOT UNRELEASED TRACKS (1997-1999)

From Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/oj6nx4

From Psynews: Protexologia - Nitzhonot unreleased (1997-1999).zip

for the PROTEXOLOGIA GOA UNRELEASED TRACKS (1997-1999)

From Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dd8f4p

From Psynews: Protexologia - Unreleased (1997-1999).zip

Downloading the Nitzhonot album! This could be a terrific discovery..keeping my fingers crossed! :lol:

Edit: this is great music, imo the same level as Luminus. The sound quality is not great, neither are the soundlevels balanced, yet the music itself is very powerful & melodic. Thanks a lot for sharing!

AFGIN - UNRELEASED TRACKS (1997-1999)

soon will be my UNRELEASED TRACKS from 1999-2002.

you can say those tracks are my begining and my history in making music...

the first time i started produce music,it was when i was younger,at age 17-21 years old..

those trakcs was not sopose to be released,those days i did music for an hobby,for myself...

those tracks written in those days on the IMPULSE TRACKER MUSIC SOFTWARE...

in that time i was written music under the name PROTEXOLOGIA.

the first album is a NITZHONOT TRANCE ALBUM...influenced by the NITZHONOT TRANCE STYLE...

the second album is my first GOA TUNES producing in the IMPULSE TRACKER SOFTWARE...

the quality sound is very old..that was my firsts steps on producing music.......

for the PROTEXLOGIA NITZHONOT UNRELEASED TRACKS (1997-1999)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oj6nx4

for the PROTEXOLOGIA GOA UNRELEASED TRACKS (1997-1999)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dd8f4p

Salton gave me once many tracks of your old days.

i used to hear them alot when i was younger... around 2003-2004.... and i stell enjoy them today!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like The Eye Of God, A LOT, from Protexologia Volume I.

Zen is excellent too, by Protexologia (earlier Goa work). That song gets me visualizing, feeling, sensing. It's emotive, gripping, evolving, and deepening.

I'd love more aggressive, penetrate the senses fantasy/story-telling and twisting Goa-Trance like that from this artist, but for our time now. Maybe a kickass (new) fireball Protexologia album? Something to consider? Or at least a new Protexologia super song for a potential compilation via Suntrip or whatever?

Some of these tracks are really fun to listen to. Some I enjoy and find more artistic, catchy, and innovative than some of Afgin's most recent work too.

Some of the stuff is really good and talking about IT , at the time people didnt have much of the technology they have today so mostly of the stuff that had to be shown off and made was on the composition part . ex.shidapu , luminus and so on , not much super crispy quality and no vst's i think and thats why jon cocco mentioned its more creative. :)

• 2 months later...