Your Tracklist

NEMO.BOFH

I think it would be a cool idea if people that are not djing, would post their traklist they would use if they would make a mix or play at a party. Then the djs here (I hope they will participate) can make that mix happen. I know I would!

Your turn!! :D

You wouldn´t make my mix happening because of personal reasons so I guess it would´ve been better if you had written except some users. :lol: Just a joke.

I would mix your tracks. I dont care if I do it for a moron or not ;)

AND I did not say that I would be the only one to make these mixes, I hope that MORE djs will participate.

We can call it something like "the psynews mix challenge" :D

I think it would be a cool idea if people that are not djing, would post their traklist they would use if they would make a mix or play at a party. Then the djs here (I hope they will participate) can make that mix happen. I know I would!

Even if my tracklist was 100% darkpsy? :rolleyes:

goat ranch 7 - specific

planet ben - ant invasion

juno reactor - feel the universe (koxbox rmx)

hiscore - identify

hux flux - time slices rmx

tristan - paraphernalien

trans-lucid - motor drome

eupsychia - echons

kailash - higher

semsis - pile

in any order doesn't matter.

thanks in advance...

:D

I know I would!

really? cool!

I'd have a mix list:

Noma - Soon

Magnetrixx - Tohuwabohu

Prisoners Of The Sun - Polen Peitsche

S-Range - Fire Wire

Prex - S4

Matenda - Pusher

Matenda - Novo Jutro

Setherian - Trust Me

Kaempfer & Dietze - Waiting For

Solar Fields - Kick Back

S-Range - 2001

(in order)

like it?

goat ranch 7 - specific

hiscore - identify

tristan - paraphernalien

eupsychia - echons

kailash - higher

semsis - pile

thanks in advance...

really? cool!

I'd have a mix list:

Noma - Soon

Magnetrixx - Tohuwabohu

Prisoners Of The Sun - Polen Peitsche

S-Range - Fire Wire

Prex - S4

Matenda - Pusher

Matenda - Novo Jutro

Setherian - Trust Me

Kaempfer & Dietze - Waiting For

Solar Fields - Kick Back

S-Range - 2001

(in order)

like it?

Now fuck, thats a challenge. I dont have some of the tracks right here, but I am going to get them and get straight to it. Sounds like a VERY nice challenge imo! :D

Ok my turn

Talamasca-Sinai

Etnica-Vimana

Slide-Saturnalia

Christof & DJ Mael-KLM

ManMadeMan-Drama

Astral Projection-People Can Fly

Psygone-Psyquest

Transwave-Anahata

Pleiadians-Maia

Filteria-Galactic Rays

B)

Hallucinogen - Alpha Centauri

MFG - The prophecy

hallucinogen - Fluoro neuro shponge

Slinky Wizard - Anytime

Doof - double dragons

Tandu - The System

Shakta - Life circles

Slinky Wizard - People Like Us [Polenski Mix]

SFX - Hypnotica

Poltergeist - Vicious cycles (Union Jack Remix)

Shakta - Earthrise

Hallucinogen - Angelic particles

Man with no name - jack in the Box

tristan & green nuns of the revolution - babylon'n ting

Epd - Spiritual Hallucination

Inscape - Atlantis

Hallucinogen - Astral Pancakes

Blue planet corp - Wild city

Lunar sound - son de aqua

Lunar sound - Dreaming

That would be a great set with lots of goa, it gets slower at the end.

In this order but if someone wants do it and has an advice for trackchange he should tell please.

My tracklist is kindof wierd, but i think it could work as a warmup for something faster.. Or maybe not :P either ways, It could work on my homespeakers :)

BLT-6 feet under(Perfect stranger rmx)

Gaudium-Surprise, so nice (want it to start from 1.40 so it's without the loud drums in the beginning)

FREq-Short life again(Ace Ventura rmx)

SCS-Here comes the titans

Motion drive-Deep throat

Protonica-Upstream

OOOD -Eye of the beholder

Eat Static-Brassneck

Prometheus-Drug sock

Kluster-l.s.d

Not really made with dancing in mind, but more as a sort of journey...the tracks are...

-Enigma - The Voice of Enigma [2:08]

-Koxbox - Doktor Mesmer [10:47]

-Sound Pollution - Where [9:46]

-Charm - Brain Structure [6:57]

-Etnica - Trip Tonite [9:05]

-Hallucinogen - LSD [6:43]

-Doof - Double Dragons [7:41]

-Message from God - On Mars [8:02]

-The Pleidians - Maia [11:10]

-Shakta - Shakti'Shakta [8:02]

Excellent idea!

It's my free day today, I have a slight cold, and I'll go through some music and post a tracklist of some tunes I quite dig! Sounds like it'll be fun. I'll be back. Hasta la vista.

My tracklist is kindof wierd, but i think it could work as a warmup for something faster.. Or maybe not :P either ways, It could work on my homespeakers :)

BLT-6 feet under(Perfect stranger rmx)

Gaudium-Surprise, so nice (want it to start from 1.40 so it's without the loud drums in the beginning)

FREq-Short life again(Ace Ventura rmx)

SCS-Here comes the titans

Motion drive-Deep throat

Protonica-Upstream

OOOD -Eye of the beholder

Eat Static-Brassneck

Prometheus-Drug sock

Kluster-l.s.d

excellent choices sir, and some nice progression going on too!!

Still gathering tracks here. I will start with Buzzmans request though. Ooopahman, I have sent you a PM. Radi, looks good! :) Give me some time!

And to the other djs on this site, PARTICIPATE FOR FUCK SAKE! :D Anoebis, I bet you could do Radis mix VERY awsome! :D

goat ranch 7 - specific

hiscore - identify

tristan - paraphernalien

eupsychia - echons

kailash - higher

semsis - pile

thanks in advance...

Holy cow, I swear at my last party where I played from 4-7 (night till morning that means) I played:

hiscore - identify

kailash - higher

So we seem to have partly a similar taste :D

Still gathering tracks here. I will start with Buzzmans request though. Ooopahman, I have sent you a PM. Radi, looks good! :) Give me some time!

And to the other djs on this site, PARTICIPATE FOR FUCK SAKE! :D Anoebis, I bet you could do Radis mix VERY awsome! :D

YAY :D Thanks Nemo, let me know when your done :) Looking forward to it!

And Yohankiwi, glad theres somone here with similar taste(that means not wanting a rmx of ooold goa-tracks) :P

YAY :D Thanks Nemo, let me know when your done :) Looking forward to it!

And Yohankiwi, glad theres somone here with similar taste(that means not wanting a rmx of ooold goa-tracks) :P

well yes, but I first have to make some other mixes, first of all the mix for the Freeze magazine, second I have to make 4 other mixes for a radio station, but they will be available online as well, so that will be for later :)

Haha, fuck you buzzman! At the end it gets really hard to mix! :lol: can not find unity. I have to come up with something. Also, the Kluster album I dont have, so I will have to pir8 it. Just listened to the track, its fucking insane! :lol: Oh well, this is going to be fun!

Haha, fuck you buzzman! At the end it gets really hard to mix! :lol: can not find unity. I have to come up with something. Also, the Kluster album I dont have, so I will have to pir8 it. Just listened to the track, its fucking insane! :lol: Oh well, this is going to be fun!

I didn't say it would be easy did i? :P Hehe.. The first 5 tracks shouldn't be difficult though, i have tried putting them together in my head, i think they mix quite well.. But the last tracks must be a challenge..

The Kluster track is killargh, hehe :D I like it.. Maybe it's a little to "dark" for your taste?

I didn't say it would be easy did i? :P Hehe.. The first 5 tracks shouldn't be difficult though, i have tried putting them together in my head, i think they mix quite well.. But the last tracks must be a challenge..

The Kluster track is killargh, hehe :D I like it.. Maybe it's a little to "dark" for your taste?

the 6 first tracks are pretty easy to put together, I would put them in a BIT different order, but then again, thats me, not you. I love the Kluster track, I think I will have to buy this album! :) (im a Kluster fan as of today!) :D Taste can change, you know all about it ;):D Thanks for the challenge. Ooopies is going to be a even bigger challenge, but damn me if I can not put it together nicely.

the 6 first tracks are pretty easy to put together, I would put them in a BIT different order, but then again, thats me, not you. I love the Kluster track, I think I will have to buy this album! :) (im a Kluster fan as of today!) :D Taste can change, you know all about it ;):D Thanks for the challenge. Ooopies is going to be a even bigger challenge, but damn me if I can not put it together nicely.

Thanks for letting me challenge you :P And yeah, if anyone knows about changing taste, it should be me :D Hehe

Now fuck, thats a challenge. I dont have some of the tracks right here, but I am going to get them and get straight to it. Sounds like a VERY nice challenge imo! :D

sounds good ^_^

I'm curious how you'll do it ... I have a bit of a plan in my head, wanna know if you follow it :)