New Ishq is out!

Between this, Indigo Egg, and Colourform, this is the 3rd Matt Hillier release in a year no? And all three albums are old material that he has basically cleaned up and released - does he need money or something?

I'm a little sceptic as well. Psyshop says it was written one year before the awesome orchid album. I'm waiting for a review.

Between this, Indigo Egg, and Colourform, this is the 3rd Matt Hillier release in a year no? And all three albums are old material that he has basically cleaned up and released - does he need money or something?

You could say the same about Aphex Twin then, some of his recent work is made years ago, but picked up on it again and made it fresh. What a blunt statement you are making. I am still working on some tracks that are started 2002... :lol:

You could say the same about Aphex Twin then, some of his recent work is made years ago, but picked up on it again and made it fresh. What a blunt statement you are making. I am still working on some tracks that are started 2002... :lol:

True but Indigo Egg was plain boring in my opinion... Otherwise, if it is Orchid style... I will buy it anyway :)

he won't earn much with this, you can be sure of that... probably he simply wanted to release his old music... And as long as it is not second quality stuff I'm fine with this :D

damn paypal,he picked a hell of a time to stop working

too much good music is being released nowdays..

will order in 2 weeks,when i'll get some money.

looking fowrd to this one,couldnt care less if it's his old music.