New Eat Static CD

Kai-Q

I got the mp3 download,... It must be out then right?

But i don't know what to think of this album: Some great tracks.. But some sounds like psychedelic Salsa music and some is just wierd mix of ambient/chill and foreign music... Hmm.. Maybe i need to listen to it some more..

And was never a big Eat static fan after all ;)

I got the mp3 download,... It must be out then right?

Erm ... no, it isn't ... I know what you mean, I became tired of waiting myself and got the same *cough* erm... forget it... ... but it isn't out. It probably leaked out, but it's not officially released yet :P

Concerning the rest I also am with you, this album is nothing so special (sorry to shatter your hopes, folks ... I hope you'll find it better than me though). Maybe one great and 3 good tracks, the rest forgettable. Nothing compared to what I expected it to sound like (I expected a masterpiece). Not worth 15 Euros at all to be honest...

I also have the unofficial release, and I preordered two albums off of Amazon in the hope that it would get here before the festivals, but alas, tis been postponed again.

But I think I have to agree that so far there's no extremely brilliant tracks to be found... :(

It still says 11.7 in arabesque which is tomorrow.. wonder why they dont update the interchill website

on CD. If you checked out Eat Statics Tribe page for instance you will also see the link I posted. I have the FLAC :D

on CD. If you checked out Eat Statics Tribe page for instance you will also see the link I posted. I have the FLAC :D

Yes i know its out in digital format.. i have it on gEm, still its wierd they havent updated the interchill site if its released tomorrow

I also have the unofficial release, and I preordered two albums off of Amazon in the hope that it would get here before the festivals, but alas, tis been postponed again.

But I think I have to agree that so far there's no extremely brilliant tracks to be found... :(

I think I disagree with myself. Pharoah, Lo Ride Sloucher and Epoch Calypso have been in my head permanently lately. Great fucking tracks! :D

And I just got an email from Amazon telling me the preorder is delayed AGAIN. Fuck that.

Pharoah, Lo Ride Sloucher and Epoch Calypso have been in my head permanently lately. Great fucking tracks! :D

I think Epoch Calypso is Posted Image...

But well, the extraordinary genious LoRide Sloucher is available for listen on their myspace since some time and I found it totally awesome already before. In fact this track is guilty why I just couldn't wait for the release anymore! These synths, these synths ... :wub:

But compared to LoRide Sloucher the rest of the album is pretty mediocre :(

Well, I like Dune Rider and the first one because of the slinky bassline. And Pharaoh is okay aswell. Maybe Valley Of The Moon. But more than that ... is unfortunately not. You know, as I heard the terms "Eat Static" and "ambient" and "unreleased" in one sentence I was thinking that this album would have tracks as genious as Abduction (the track) ... my expectations were really high. And what we got here is not living up to them at all. The tracks are not awful, but ... I don't know, this doesn't kick, it's standard, Eat Static just has to be better, it's Eat Static damnit! It's unfortunate that I have to say this, but I'm happy I didn't buy it, I'd regret it :(

• 1 month later...