Full-On 2008

StraydoG

Best Full On of 2008? Add Brethren-The Price Of Prophecy please!

Twilight Psy, perfect balanced between totally melodic Psy (with a slightly epic touch) and storming energy. Top notch!!! :posford:

Sounds like something I will appreciate: melodic, epic touch and storming energy. Will check it out when I'm back to work tomorrow. I hope it will be good!

Ive listened through Global Exposition & Brethren. Brethren fucking blew me away, so bad ass! Global Ex is OK.

Got about 4 or 5 more CDs coming, so Ill update the first post with those Ive yet to put in and in a few weeks time.

Ive listened through Global Exposition & Brethren. Brethren fucking blew me away, so bad ass! Global Ex is OK.

Got about 4 or 5 more CDs coming, so Ill update the first post with those Ive yet to put in and in a few weeks time.

Brethren's album is indeed great. Very professional work. The tracks Sirens and Betrayal Of Sound are perfectly made!

Midnight Storm III

And anything by

Posted Image

:)

Couldn't agree more :)

The new Brethren is indeed very good.

I will add Loud (Albums: Some Kind of Creativity, Abstract) to the good full on list. I like them alot.

Couldn't agree more :)

The new Brethren is indeed very good.

I will add Loud (Albums: Some Kind of Creativity, Abstract) to the good full on list. I like them alot.

We're SA brothers! :D

Im tired of fullon.... Nothing new is being released, you have heard it ALL BEFORE! Brethren is good, but its nothing groundbreaking

If you're looking only for groundbreaking stuff then you will be disapointed, not only with psy, but with music generally. ;)

C'mon, you know it! 95% of new music is recycled, only 5% is really groundbreaking. :)

If you're looking only for groundbreaking stuff then you will be disapointed, not only with psy, but with music generally. ;)

C'mon, you know it! 95% of new music is recycled, only 5% is really groundbreaking. :)

Yeah i know, maybe im just getting a little tired of fullon, i dont know... But once in a while a nice track or an album speaks to me, but it doesnt happen very often... But yeah brethren is a nice album, but it just doesn't excite me

• 2 weeks later...

Updated first post with: Michele Adamson, Sine Die, Phanatic, Silent Hill & PTX

Sine Die is my pick out of that lot. Phanatic and PTX are the runner ups.

I am really looking forward to the Sine Die album! PTX was a lot better than I had anticipated and the Phanatic disc wasn't bad either. The Michelle Adamson album was too clubby for me with all that damn "singing" and unless someone convinces me that Silent Hill is worth a listen, I will be avoiding that like a Tetrium CD.

Mdk

Hoodwink is very nice too, no fluffy fullon, no melodies, very dark to be fullon,

and great baselines,

well done...

listened to the album 3 times in a rho... long time ago that happened...

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Added: Electric Universe, CPU & Zen Mechanics

Does anyone find these quick overviews useful or at least worthwhile to read? Dont know if Im wasting my time or not.

Ill have 4 more CDs done in 2-3 weeks sometime.