infected mushroom

frozen dream

well,

im all the im fan since i heard acid killer and such, and yea sure, i didnt like converting vegetarians all that much as i did the previous albums, and yea sure im the supervisor was techno music for weird people, but when i listen

vicious delicious live on their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/infectedmushroomcentral and deeply disturbed live, i think like.. WOW they're even better than they've ever been. sure suliman is cheesy from the new album

but if you don't like heavyweight than your taste in music is truly pies.

they kickstarted it all for me 7 years back and i like to look back at that certain aspect of my life and its really reassuring that i still like em as much as i did then or even more..

i mean HOLY FUCK those climaxes in both live songs are so fuckin mad and insane there really is no other option than getting your brain on that fishhook (conv vege cover)

they started out as an amateur psytrance project in 96 with freaky and disturbing creepiness for psytrance and now 12 years later they're playing electric guitar trance in front of 20.000 people, livin in hollywood, looking for suitably skilled artists to add up to their live band, and have american hillbillies calling them 'that mushroom band' in their native wrangled, alcoholic style of unique speech

you just gotta hand it to these two jews; they have a heart for business!

and no, i am not payed for this post.

Well, I personaly can say that I like their last album and that I would for sure not mind to see them live once again. I don't even mind the vocals or the cheesiness of some songs. I also don't care for their funny promo pics or other actions. If I like the music, that's all that counts.