Eat Static - Future Sound of London - Juno Reactor

snowball

I'm here too... Never really listened to Juno Reacter, but then again, I'm not a goa man... But Eat Static and FSOL = HELL YEAHS!

And while I'm here anyway, couldn't we just add The Orb and Orbital to the topic title as well? ;)

Hahaha, this topic is becoming something completely different. Ok, while we're at it: Aphex Twin please be added!

Im really starting to enjoy eat static... Don't know much of he's old stuff, but de-classified is truly something special. I didn't like it in the beginning, it was just to wierd, but i think i've "tuned" my ears to it now.

Not that it has anything to do with the topic, just wanted you to know after i've dissed it so much in the review section.

Now get science of the gods. that one for me is even more psychedelic than declassified, not quite as ´get up and rave your tits off´ as declassified, but definately more of a mindfuck, which is always good B)

And yeah, for sure agree with the title post, but as someone said before aphex twin definately deserves to be on there as well, perhaps more so than juno reactor

I also think tricky should be added to the list, even if his newer stuff has been rather shite. Maxinquaye, nearly god and especially pre millennium tension ( :wub: ) are also masterpieces.

Now get science of the gods. that one for me is even more psychedelic than declassified, not quite as ´get up and rave your tits off´ as declassified, but definately more of a mindfuck, which is always good B)

I like mindfuck ;) Will go check it out, thanks

Cosmosis

Oh come on!

Even though I LOVE Cosmosis' music, you can't put him in the same category as FSOL, The Orb, Orbital, Autechre and the likes...

While I thoroughly enjoyed reading which acts are considered heroes in certain users eyes, a thread about "The Masters" without making a single reference to the motor city is a thread I can only walk out of with a huge *YAWN!* expression on my face... ;)

All the acts named are more or less great, but my heart, ears and soul are elsewhere.

Well, on the other hand, I guess psynews isn't really the spot to be for Detroit whores, now ain't it? :P

While I thoroughly enjoyed reading which acts are considered heroes in certain users eyes, a thread about "The Masters" without making a single reference to the motor city is a thread I can only walk out of with a huge *YAWN!* expression on my face... ;)

All the acts named are more or less great, but my heart, ears and soul are elsewhere.

Well, on the other hand, I guess psynews isn't really the spot to be for Detroit whores, now ain't it? :P

oh, but this is a psytrance forum, so the heroes of this scene will be psytrancers... but if it were another forum, I would add heroes like the people @ UR etc etc ;)