Spun Records............

Pandemonium

people are tired of fullon.

fullon sucked so much in the last few years so everyone is listening to prog. just look how many new prog labels are successful.

it's all about trends. in 3 years a new style will be dominant and the other labels will close. it all goes round and round.

Spun always released formulaic stuff so don't care that much.

Formulaic maybe, but you didnt even like releases such as:

Cyrus The Virus-Subliminal

Deedrah-Body And Soul

Wizzy Noise-Stereo Electric

Wrecked Machines-Second Thought

and also some good comps like Zero Gravity, Hyper Nova, & Wreck Chords.

I'll admit that thier recent output (the last 2 years) has been horrible, but there was a time when Spun released decent full on

Why, because it took two years of bad releases for people to realize that Spun sucked?

Well, when a label used to be good people still buy their releases for a while expecting something from them. When they go for a while without releasing anything good, people still think the next one might be so yeah a label usually has 2 years of crap before shutting down.

Well, when a label used to be good people still buy their releases for a while expecting something from them. When they go for a while without releasing anything good, people still think the next one might be so yeah a label usually has 2 years of crap before shutting down.

So that means there are a shitload of more labels on their way out. Like Hommega & Phonokol. I can't beleive that Phonokol is still in business. Sometimes Hommega will pull something out of their ass. I liked the Domestic album.

So that means there are a shitload of more labels on their way out. Like Hommega & Phonokol. I can't beleive that Phonokol is still in business. Sometimes Hommega will pull something out of their ass. I liked the Domestic album.

I suppose it depends who is supporting them, if they release a brand of fullon that is popular among kiddie ravers that buy the CDs but not among the crop of people with have here, we will get the impression that the label is crap but it will survive! People on this site are not what you should go on. A lot don't even buy the music then complain that artists don't make goa anymore. Labels are never going to pander to that crowd!

I suppose it depends who is supporting them, if they release a brand of fullon that is popular among kiddie ravers that buy the CDs but not among the crop of people with have here, we will get the impression that the label is crap but it will survive! People on this site are not what you should go on. A lot don't even buy the music then complain that artists don't make goa anymore. Labels are never going to pander to that crowd!

Thats logical, but I'm surprised that no kiddie ravers supported Spun a bit more. There are worse labels out there.

Thats logical, but I'm surprised that no kiddie ravers supported Spun a bit more. There are worse labels out there.

You also have to think who is behind the label. Some of the shitty ones might be run by people who have enough money not to need to run a profit! Rich kids with crap taste in music wanting to release it & not put off by the low sales.

What is P2P?

Peer to Peer

sites like bittorrent.com where people leech music & movies from other people!

I have nothing against these sites but when bitch ass wankers who only use P2P sites start complaining that their favourite artists now make fullon & should return to making that oldschool sound, it really pisses me off.

We have a member here with 30+GBs on his hard drive, who has never bought a CD in his life & then bitches that people don't make music suited to his taste anymore. Well, I would not pander to someone's taste who only stole music.

If you don't support the scene, then you should not have the right to bitch about what artists are releasing nowadays.

How about if you attend the parties?

I have several TB... uh oh :)

No, I'm just kidding around... I've bought enough music in my time to put a down payment on a house.

Well I think any contribution is good! Most artists get more money from parties than album sales now anyway right?

It's just the double standard that gets me :drama:

Don't worry about Hommega. The are still going very strong.

Another one bites the dust.

Although I don't care too much about Spun. But the statement on psyreviews is quite good. Hits the nail.

poo records for the fall!

cool!!! :lol:

riktam and bansi were surely too drugged up to notice the the bank saldo was dropping :P

it's amazing they lasted this long with their foolish unmusic

at least now they'll be going back to good music if they still have some sense left!

Arabian Knights on Mescalin 2 :posford: