Hmm... I think I've heard that before

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Synergy - Hello Strings (2005) http://www.discogs.com/Synergy-Hello-Strings/master/20277   Liquid Soul - Sweet Things (2009) http://www.discogs.com/Liquid-Soul-Love-In-Stereo/master/508426

AFAIK Future Prophecy used to write a lot of tribute tracks especially X-Dream ones. Maybe they did the same with Spiritual Healing?

It's a nice track, the structure and some synths remind me E-Mantra for some reason. Thanks for sharing.  

• 9 months later...
On 9/23/2019 at 3:01 PM, astralprojection said:

Do more quizzes!! :)

One more here but this one is probably not easy.

The pad coming @ 1:35:

Don't think it's easy to find because the pad in the Goa track isn't really a defining characteristic of the track and doesn't last for very long. It's a Goa classic from the nineties, everyone know this track.

Idk, it's that is  jsut a pad I guess it might be a JP 8000 preset or something. I indeed heard something similar in quie a few tracks.

That melody at 2:30 here, does anyone know what's that? :P

On 7/10/2020 at 5:25 PM, recursion loop said:

that melody at 2:30 here, does anyone know what's that? :P

At the least something well known, my guess:Darude-Sandstom. If not - something other in that category (rave/trance in the charts!)

2 hours ago, Multi-Media said:

If not - something other in that category

It's the first preset in Z3ta+ software synth, called 8bar First Contact :) That melody is embedded into the preset.

here it's played in isolation

Ah ok, I thought it was more about other songs... 
Check this and note how much they "stole" or "licencensed" - I mean The Prodigy is a big name, so guess they could not just take these well known artists and sample them, without the copyrights holders consent? 

On 7/10/2020 at 5:15 PM, Manuser said:

One more here but this one is probably not easy.

The pad coming @ 1:35:

Don't think it's easy to find because the pad in the Goa track isn't really a defining characteristic of the track and doesn't last for very long. It's a Goa classic from the nineties, everyone know this track.

sounds a little like the pad in MWNN - Lunar Cycle :) 

Not at all, when I said the pad I also meant the 3 notes melody (to @recursion loop). 

Power source - Goaway @ 3:55 

Similar pad and the 3 notes melody are (almost) the same except that the notes are higher I think?  
Anyway I didn't expect anyone to find this :P