2: Baby U Got It

3: Heavy Ride

4: Shroeder Diffracteur

5: Andromeda

6: Acoustic

7: Radio Talk

8: Nag Champa

9: Harmonics

Well... this doesn't have much to do with the old Bamboo Forest, and in my first listen to this new album, i couldn't ficture out what to think... But after a few listens i've come to this conclusion: It's fullon, full power and high tempo! Very different than the old albums like "random future" and "Bamboo forest". The basslines is deep, rollin' and full of power! alot of good sample work is put in this album. Voices flying in the sound scape, like an instrument being playd. The different synths is speaking perfectly to eachother, allways changin' allways in progression. It is the very innovative ideas that makes this album very different from other full on albums... A very deep mature sound, with perfect production quality.

So if your sick and tired of full on, and thought you'd never listen to it again... Give this album a shot anyway.. You might be surprised... Caus this is so much more than the typical dancefloor junk flying out now a days... This is well thought out music with soul!

Top quality:)

9/10

favorites: 1!,2!,3!,4!,6!,7!,9

Did anyone elses copy of this album include a blank artless inside of the insert when they opened it? I want to know if it's just mine or everyones. I am a little dissapointed about that :unsure: I think that this is the first album out of my 420+ cd collection that came with no inner art of some sort.

Did anyone elses copy of this album include a blank artless inside of the insert when they opened it? I want to know if it's just mine or everyones. I am a little dissapointed about that :unsure: I think that this is the first album out of my 420+ cd collection that came with no inner art of some sort.

Mine as well... But the music is good, so i don't mind really

wow, no inner art? that sounds like pirate copy :D you pay 3pound over here at central market for pirate cd and even they now have color artwork inside, no booklets but atleast artowrk is there, it used to be blank inside when it all begun years ago :D

Positive feedback can mean 2 things - it's really that good or the majority of psynewsers are... rrr... :rolleyes: especially if you remember that their previous album was a disaster.

Will have to check myself... *searches for samples*

im playing it now the second time and it is already much better then the first one :) its not usual bamboo sound at all: many new tricks and sounds but still full-on maybe just bit lighter then previous albums and not so repetitive... all in all seems like good vibe. looking forward to next listenings :)

Leave all your highest expectations behind, and you will get this album as it is: very good!

I wasn't looking for old school sound when i was sitting in my chair and pressing play button :)

Latest bamboo forest's productions shows all we can expect is modern fullon, which is on highest level.

I definitely like this album. All of the track are at least good.