Chi-ad ripped off

Anoebis

it just had an idea:

why not compose a sort of "blacklist" ... as in which labels and stuff to avoid?

it would require a bit of work though to check the cases, otherwise some bum could just say bad things about a couple of people he doesn't like. it needs to be assured that people don't make things up.

our scene wouldn't get more peaceful because of it (actually I believe there's going to be a lot of arguing and fights related to a project like this), but these bastards would be reported for once!

what do you think?

wave and flac sucks , there nothing can be compared with hi quality production released on cd ( not cd -r )

argh, that hurts!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's terrible not to mention unethical. :angry:

It's incredible what money make people do...

seems like they took down their site, hopefully that means that people/shops have stopped using them, or it means that they opened up a new "business", rather scary thought!

CHi-AD has the most unique and magical tracks, and lots of them. :)

But I could understand if he got bored of spending so much effort on making tracks that go largely unappreciated.

+1, Chi-AD makes awesome music; it's a shame he doesn't get into compilations that often. I didn't even know him until Suntrip's Sundrop. Been raiding recently his website for music: mint.