Ektoplazm Free Music Updates

Basilisk

FREE CUJO!! FTW!!!

You know you just made my day with this!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used ur site (and introduced others) many times before, but never said how much I appreciate it.... A LOT!

Thanks man for your continues effort, u have a magnificent site going on!

I like this thread too (haven't noticed it before), but it's nice to have it all gathered here in one thread. Liked how u made a simple one sentence description in the beginning too ;)

but again, THANKS DUDE!

I tried downloading Sub Atomic and Gold of the North, but the download stops and says "source file cannot be read"

What browser/OS are you using? I have verified these downloads just now and both are working fine. Try again and see if you end up with the same trouble--perhaps there was a blip of some kind on the hosting server.

What browser/OS are you using? I have verified these downloads just now and both are working fine. Try again and see if you end up with the same trouble--perhaps there was a blip of some kind on the hosting server.

Probably it was that, I am downloading Sub Atomic and am @ 12% currently. Formerly it stopped @ 3.

Yeah, man, I dunno if Ive said thanks yet, but THANKS A TON!

Helped me discover a whole new galaxy of techno/techtrance to help fill up sets! Not just psy-tech styles either, following Digital Diamonds links (which I'd probably never have thought to look at if not for Ektoplazm) to other tech netlabels... Still a whole lot of digging to do... :posford: x10000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks reger!

I hope so Basilisk =) Great news !! Do I need to be a professional musician to contribute with a song ? :)

Well, you don't need to be a professional musician to contribute, but we are looking for professional or "release" quality :)

Basilisk that Sonify EP is fookin AWESOME. haven't been this impressed by an ep for a while... anything else on your site that resembles this? and you know if has any other releases planned?

Sure do! Check out the N.Division Media profile for a list of all of Andy's releases: http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/ndivision-media/

We've been talking about a joint N.Division Media/Ektoplazm collaboration for the summer (but nothing is set in stone just yet). And of course there will be more releases on Ektoplazm coming soon. I'm just finishing up exams and hope to get the next three releases out before mid-June... so, stay tuned ;)

Posted Image

01 :: Pharoelidae - Entheognosis (7:23)

02 :: Anahata - Vishnu (Doktor J Mix) (6:59)

03 :: Kaminanda - 5th Force (6:00)

04 :: Echopilot - Blissdrift (4:21)

05 :: Adham Shaikh - Rabbit Hole Raga (Spore Mix) (6:31)

06 :: Shen - Theos (11:10)

07 :: Osiris Indriya - Gifted (8:37)

08 :: Akhentek - Piksee (8:01)

09 :: Neto - Sage Day (8:45)

10 :: Spire - Helical Scan (7:53)

Entheos Audio Archive 1.0 features a blissful assortment of intelligent psychedelic downtempo and visionary ambient electronica from the west coast of Canada and the United States. It was originally compiled by Akhentek of the Entheogenetic Label Group and released on CD as a free gift for all attendees of the inaugural Entheos summer solstice festival and conference in 2007. The high-resolution artwork included in each package doubles as the festival map and stage schedule; this should give you a feel for the event. Be sure to check out the Entheos web site for information on this year’s gathering, to be held on the Sunshine Coast, B.C.

Download it here in MP3 or WAV:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/entheo...dio-archive-10/

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

01 :: GOnDaR feat. Hellenka - Vlny (7:15)

02 :: Wirrareka - Mirrormagick (6:56)

03 :: Leftism - Im Not Sure (7:07)

04 :: Saikozaurus - Memosponga (6:49)

05 :: Mutant Star - Requiem For Death (6:54)

06 :: Fractal - Polyphrom (7:59)

07 :: Dark Whisper - Amici Morti Nel Viaggio Infini (8:27)

08 :: Twisted Psychology - Reborn (8:06)

09 :: HaraBurda - Endemit (6:49)

10 :: Saluberrimae - Mesardian (8:06)

Cyclotron is the debut release from Goblin Records, a Slovakian psytrance netlabel founded by DJ Osku in early 2008. Osku emphasizes Slovakian content but this compilation also features material from Ukraine, Portugal, Italy, and the Czech Republic. The sound is undeniably underground, drawing inspiration from dark psychedelic trance and forest music without following any of the standard formulæ too closely. The mood is predominantly eerie rather than sinister; this compilation has a strange ambiance that sets it apart from many of the other releases on the market. The cover design by Genaro is particularly striking but this release does not appear to have been professionally mastered. Despite being a little rough around the edges, Cyclotron is worth a listen for fans of the darker side of psytrance, particularly for the enchanting downtempo finale.

Cyclotron carries no explicit licence but the back cover states that this is a “free compilation for free spirit.” It is safe for non-commercial usage. Be sure to provide proper credit should you share it or use any of these songs in a mix.

Download it for free in MP3 or WAV:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/cyclotron/