New Ra album

longloststar

Any news on it? I recall reading something about a summer release but I cant even remember the label. Anyway, if he goes full on, one man less will walk the earth.

Well, it will be released on Suntrip Records

He won't make any full on tracks, don't worry, pure eastern melodic goa trance! :)

And the release date, well, he is working on it still today, so it is delayed till autumn... It took a little longer as he expected, but that's just cool we think... Better quality instead of an album released in a rush :)

Well, it will be released on Suntrip Records

He won't make any full on tracks, don't worry, pure eastern melodic goa trance! :)

Awesome news ! Now this one is the most anticipated album from this year for me. :D

Will it be full on in the old sense of the word? I mean fast & crazy madness?

well, maybe 1 or 2 tracks, but most of the tracks are more dreamy and deep goa trance, and some slower tracks as well (think on the khetzal album), but it will be danceable for sure... don't worry :)

most of the tracks are more dreamy and deep goa trance, and some slower tracks as well (think on the khetzal album)

:wub:B):wub:

Bring it on :D

:clapping: :clapping:

well, maybe 1 or 2 tracks, but most of the tracks are more dreamy and deep goa trance, and some slower tracks as well (think on the khetzal album), but it will be danceable for sure... don't worry :)

Cool! Will be looking forward to this :pissed:

And the release date, well, he is working on it still today, so it is delayed till autumn... It took a little longer as he expected, but that's just cool we think... Better quality instead of an album released in a rush :)

That's the good old goa spirit, quality over quantity.

Anyday :D

I'd rather wait 2 more years that have a half baked album tomorrow ;)

Of course, because a half baked album will be something I regret hearing. A forgettable album. RA is name recognition from GOA and along with Suntrip' track record I think something very special may be coming. Patience my momma told me. I only have one momma.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ended up at his MySpace page and thought some here might want to learn more about him:

www.myspace.com/christrance

Edit: Ooops, he has multiple pages. Here's another one:

www.myspace.com/christerbl

And to give you all some updates

I had contact with Christer a few days ago, and he has finished 4 tracks so far, 2 are almost finished, but still 3-4 to be made... So it took him longer as expected, because of that he doesn't dare to name a deadline... but we can asure you, as soon as the album is ready, we release it for sure :) Hopefully still before the end of the year ;)

And to give you all some updates

I had contact with Christer a few days ago, and he has finished 4 tracks so far, 2 are almost finished, but still 3-4 to be made... So it took him longer as expected, because of that he doesn't dare to name a deadline...

I think you should as a label manager motivate your artists to work harder. (Read: Get the whip crackin'!)

J/k. :) Good things come to those who wait.

Hmm, his page says "I'm a trance artist in the groups RA and Electron Wave (and ex Dimension5). " So he still considers Electron Wave to exist? I wonder if there's any chance of a new album from them? That would be awesome. However I doubt it's going to happen in the near future at least, because he seems to be busy with other musical projects.