Alienated Buddha

CyclotronMajesty

Flood control?...?

If Alienated Buddha truly is the Best Goa ever made...

why is it there is only 1 album out from these very gifted fellow or fellows?

I mean. If he really has made the best goa on one album in all the anelects of goa

Why is there no further develpments of the Alienated Buddha?

Where has the Alienated Buddha gone?

Did he become so Alienated that our narrow deaf ears no longer hear him?

whence shall the Alienated Buddha return

perhaps the Alienated buddha is sojournying on a quest of patience and non-action

waiting for our ears to evlove into the clairty of the spirit of his sound?

Bring Back Alienated Buddha.

If Alienated Buddha truly is the Best Goa ever made...

why is it there is only 1 album out from these very gifted fellow or fellows?

I mean. If he really has made the best goa on one album in all the anelects of goa

Why is there no further develpments of the Alienated Buddha?

It might be that Alienated Buddha is not the best goa ever made...

:lol: :lol: :lol:^_^

Thats so cool!!! :D :D I'm listnig to my Alienated Buddha album right npw and thought some of the same thoughts - I wanted to post a thread about it and KABAM! A thread has been made by another person. Ah, beautiful coincidenc :rolleyes: . Thois album is totally brilliant. A gem missed by many. I would also like to claim the same about Double Impact - Zero .. Fantastic trippy trance music. A gem not known by many I think. http://www.discogs.com/release/57132 & http://www.discogs.com/release/212323 = goooooood psy ja

• 6 years later...

Any good new information about this project, even though one of them passed away *rip*. I would Love to read and get more info, maybe the surviving member is doing something. I've waited many years and googled tons but nothing to find. Please someone, enlighten * * * *

Properly.

Yeah, that too. They used to have this page online with a couple of live-sets that really rocket the acid + tracks to download. But now their all gone? The two at youtube are cool, but that one/those from the homepage, hessus! Those sets was intensely a step better I think/remember. Great news if anyone can link them up If available somewhere. ....

What a cool name, Alienated Buddha. And the logo, also very cool. I read that they/him made their own music software to produce the sonic. Impressive.

There is a facebook site, but does not seem to active only one post and that was back in 2010... :( But yes those tracks were crazy better than anything they released, I think! It would be awesome if that could be brushed up and released. I hope the original raw-material still exists. I have 6 tracks and the one live mix (Live In Barcelona) that I found there, did hear other live mixes?