Upcoming Releases

amphiton

is it going to be in the same league as derango ? or maybe more hardcore ? :P;)

cant wait to hear the samples :)

derango is lame dark "music"... i hope it wont be like derango, nor like anything else BUT Tamlin's style

i don't expect an album full of Fjaqek's style... but I DO expect most of it to be good quality twisted and complex like Fjaqek!

AFTER ALL THAT WAS THE ONE THAT INTRODUCED ME WITH TAMLIN'S STYLE AND MADE ME FALL IN LOVE

so this is what I would expect from a Tamlin album

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now you guys made me curious, never heard about tamlin before,

any chance to listen to his tunes that you guys are talking about :D?

Here reger, just for you: Tamlin

;):D

Ok, my intention was not to turn this into an off-topic self-promotion discussion, but nevertheless.......

Maybe a moderator should move some of these posts to a separate thread or sumthin?

Anyways..

derango is lame dark "music"... i hope it wont be like derango, nor like anything else BUT Tamlin's style

i don't expect an album full of Fjaqek's style... but I DO expect most of it to be good quality twisted and complex like Fjaqek!

AFTER ALL THAT WAS THE ONE THAT INTRODUCED ME WITH TAMLIN'S STYLE AND MADE ME FALL IN LOVE

so this is what I would expect from a Tamlin album

First of all: thanks! B)

Second: I dunno what makes something qualify as complex in your ears, but.. Fjaqek is to date the most twisted track i've made. There will be nothing quite like it on the album. Sorry. However, a couple of tracks will definitely be in the same kinda vein as Fjaqek; you will definitely recognize the type of sounds and structures, but not nearly as all-out fucked-up whacky as Fjaqek (at least not to my mind, you may disagree). For that you will have to wait for other future releases.. Then again, complexity can take many different shapes! ;)

I think my track The wizard who smoked an Oz (on Vertigo Records' The Meaning of Life) is more typical for the overall style of the album than Fjaqek is. If you've heard me play at a party or my mp3-released "live" set from Transylvania Calling 2005, then you should know more or less what to expect.

now you guys made me curious, never heard about tamlin before, any chance to listen to his tunes that you guys are talking about :D?

I have removed all audio clips and downloads from my site for now until i put up some decent previews from the album, but you can find clips on psyshop if you follow the links or just do a search for "tamlin" on their site.

Ok, my intention was not to turn this into an off-topic self-promotion discussion, but nevertheless.......

Maybe a moderator should move some of these posts to a separate thread or sumthin?

Anyways..

First of all: thanks! B)

I have removed all audio clips and downloads from my site for now until i put up some decent previews from the album, but you can find clips on psyshop if you follow the links or just do a search for "tamlin" on their site.

wOOt........ awesome!!

Thanks for joining the forum & I can't wait for future releases!

Posted Image

@ reger, you've GOT to check his music. ;)

Not in the least.

There will definitely be clear elements of the crazy twisted stuff i have released so far, but much of it will be more melodic and diverse. I want the album to show people i'm not that easy to pigeonhole. :P

So please don't expect an album full of Upside Out's and Fjaqek's, or you might be disappointed. Keep an open mind. ;)

Your music definately cant be pigeon-holed judging by your releases till now maybe "fungadelic foresty soumi" if i might take the liberty to give it a little genre by itself :P .. the variation in your music is what i love the most which makes it unpredictable in a way. I did find some similarity between your and derango's style not in the melodic sense but in the way your bring forth different elements in your tracks taking into account you cater to completely different segments of psychedelic trance music lovers . sorry for the comparison anyway ;)