new transwave

technosomy

Guest Rezwalker

awaiting patiently for this gem

any insights or

has someone in eu countries received already

thanks

Ordered allready, i will have it on wednesday :D

It is not a best of... more like rarities and bonus material really, akin to Chi-A.D.'s Infinitism.

I would imagine it is remastered but can anyone confirm?

It was already said that it is remastered before...

Do you really expect them to release Adoration To The Aum in 2007 without remastering of the crunchy track ? :rolleyes:

ooooh maan!! Guess what happened. I stayed up last night, had one (read five) too many beers, so now I couldn't get up this morning. I have this little note, saying that he has a package for from Psyshop, and I can get it monday. Damn. "Backfire" could have been spinning right now!! Curses to beer.

-A

Guest Rezwalker

It is not a best of... more like rarities and bonus material really

kathmandu asks if this cd is the backfire best of, or the upcoming album Frontifire..so when we said "best of" we mean mostly the cd title. with that meaning is best of. i can't call it "more like rarities and bonus material" bcause the 6 of the 9 tracks are well known. of course we can't call it best of with a full of meaning bcause in that case needed 3XCD at least for this huge project :D

Guest Rezwalker

Yes, for example... no Rezwalker!!

indeed..also trashish remix, or land of freedom remix..

it was very bad idea only 1 cd for best of.. <_<

as for the Frontfire album..yes no big hopes for something interesting..but at least we gonna have the remixed album sometime in 2007...let's c.

It's here... It's here :D

It sounds soooo old, so I'm happy. I don't think I've heard any of the tracks at all, but there are definetly no doubt about who's behind it. From what I've heard yet, there's stuff like both Helium and Phototropic. Okay, that's enough spoilers. If you're in doubt, and like the old albums, you might as well get this one too. It probably won't get as special a place in my heart as the other ones, but that's just because the other ones have more "history" for me :)

-A

It's here... It's here :D

It sounds soooo old, so I'm happy. I don't think I've heard any of the tracks at all, but there are definetly no doubt about who's behind it. From what I've heard yet, there's stuff like both Helium and Phototropic. Okay, that's enough spoilers. If you're in doubt, and like the old albums, you might as well get this one too. It probably won't get as special a place in my heart as the other ones, but that's just because the other ones have more "history" for me :)

-A

fantastic mine is due anyday now but being in australia doesn't help

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, for example... no Rezwalker!!

And quasar too! ;) But, this compilation remains still great, and I appreciate the efforts made by Transwave, putting unreleased tracks inside, on the contrary of X-Dream and Cosmosis "best of" who put only well-known material...

Guest Rezwalker

got mine today.. too bad there is an error, track 7 @ 7:48.. :(

sample.

just me or anyone else?

i just check the ripped version who leaked in the net and has the same exactly error :blink:

tomorrow i will have the cd ..i hope to buy a normal copy :unsure:

i just check the ripped version who leaked in the net and has the same exactly error :blink:

tomorrow i will have the cd ..i hope to buy a normal copy :unsure:

I doubt it.. :( Too many have the same error.. , maybe you are lucky, please let us know! ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

WTF!!! I will receive my copy in less than two weeks, and "flamycogyre" is destroyed? :blink: It's a real tragedy indeed! :( If it's the same for all the cd's, Dado has to give us for free the "lambada remix" to repair this fault! :angry::P