similar goa trance like astral projection butterfly trip and celestial groove?

radi6404

As I've said, read my PMs. But to make it short: for you it's absolutely no problem to offend other people with pissing on their taste with saying stuff like:

buy you can't take it if somebody says "fuck off" to you? Don't you think there is a discrepancy on how you act when you demand help and how you expect people to act towards you? There is a German saying, maybe you know what I mean after reading it: Wie man in den Wald schreit, so schallt es wieder heraus

"wie du mich, so ich dich" is also a very nice one :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"wie du mich, so ich dich" is also a very nice one :D

Good one! :lol: But it's "wie du mir, so ich dir". ;)

that just proves again that there aren´t many goa fans on this site if almost no people can give me recomendations for similar tracks to this goa masterpeaces. Today it is cool to listen to some fullon or progressive and IDM and some strange ambient but not good psychedelic ambient, what´s happened with you guys, please try a bit harder to help someone, i always do.

I still listen to oldschool, more than you I bet! But those tracks are unique & you know why? There was not that much music around that time, there wasn't a million people copying everything that was popular like there is today. Just because people don't answer you enough in the 1st 5 hours of your thread it doesn't mean you should slag off styles we know you don't like

I reported you both because you went too far, i didn´t say anything to you anytime and didn´t cal you names in any time i can remember, and ofcourse not without reason, you are calling me names with apsolutly no reason, so you just deserve a report, fuck off yourself you sucker, and you know what, you have produced the most awful sounding unprofessional goa trance i´ve ever heard, it sounds worse than the sound when i am shitting.

1. I'm sure it's not the real technossomy

2. Technossomy made some of the best goa ever made! Have you ever heard synthetic flesh? Not a poor quality download but the real thing? Much Much better than any hallucinogen album IMO

Radi, You need to understand that Bulgaria is about 10 years behind most other countries in the world, Especially UK and Amsterdam and places like that. So what you are listening to now, we heard probably while you were still in primary school. What you are listening to now, is old, boring, and incredibly overplayed.

We have evolved, like our countries have. You are still living in a desolate, 3rd world country where these things may still seem "new" to you. Its not that we dont like or listen it it, its just we were bored of it long before you even knew what psytrance was.

Man, you are nto the person to say how bulgaria is, i am sure it is and ever was way more developed than your southafrican countries, man, please don´t force me to insult your country as you did to mine. In your country people don´t know what internet is and you must pay for school, in your country kids have never seen a computer, in bulgaria every house owns computers and internet connection and cellphones, in your country they never seen a car, in bulgaria they drive cars on good roads, in your counry there aren´t roads at all, you are not from UK, you are southafrican.

Man, you are nto the person to say how bulgaria is, i am sure it is and ever was way more developed than your southafrican countries, man, please don´t force me to insult your country as you did to mine. In your country people don´t know what internet is and you must pay for school, in your country kids have never seen a computer, in bulgaria every house owns computers and internet connection and cellphones, in your country they never seen a car, in bulgaria they drive cars on good roads, in your counry there aren´t roads at all, you are not from UK, you are southafrican.

Ever been to south africa radi?

I still listen to oldschool, more than you I bet! But those tracks are unique & you know why? There was not that much music around that time, there wasn't a million people copying everything that was popular like there is today. Just because people don't answer you enough in the 1st 5 hours of your thread it doesn't mean you should slag off styles we know you don't like

1. I'm sure it's not the real technossomy

2. Technossomy made some of the best goa ever made! Have you ever heard synthetic flesh? Not a poor quality download but the real thing? Much Much better than any hallucinogen album IMO

About mp3 and audio cd: I have hallucinogen and astral projection cds and mp3 downloads but i can´t hear that much difference between cd and mp3

and you know what, you have produced the most awful sounding unprofessional goa trance i´ve ever heard, it sounds worse than the sound when i am shitting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is by far the stupidest statement I have ever read on Psynews. End of story. Incredible.

I have to correct myself. This one steals the show even more than lousy Technossomy statement. Radi, bury yourself. :ph34r:

You are not from UK, you are southafrican.

Yes. I have a fake British Passport and my father has a fake Liverpool accent.

You obviously dont know anything about South Africa. You are mistaking it for "other" African countries. South Africa is far more developed (and richer, we have the largest Diamond Mine in the world) than your country. What is the maximum broadband speed you get in Bulgaria? Do u use dialup? 56k, all the way?

About mp3 and audio cd: I have hallucinogen and astral projection cds and mp3 downloads but i can´t hear that much difference between cd and mp3

Then you need a better sound system!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Second Phaze is a mediocre album, nothing more.

"Second Phaze", mediocre? :o Do you think it's not a bit exaggerated, Tatsu? :P If this album is mediocre, I'm curious to know which are the pretty good or pretty bad albums for you? :P

But, I respect your judgement, matter of taste I guess. :)

"Second Phaze", mediocre? :o Do you think it's not a bit exaggerated, Tatsu? :P If this album is mediocre, I'm curious to know which are the pretty good or pretty bad albums for you? :P

It's mediocre to me, which means I rate it 3 out of 5 at dicogs. Just found out that mediocre has several meanings... :blink: It is a nice album but nothing too outstanding, so maybe middling or moderate would have been better to say what I mean. Still want my list of outstanding and bad albums? ;)

Yes. I have a fake British Passport and my father has a fake Liverpool accent.

You obviously dont know anything about South Africa. You are mistaking it for "other" African countries. South Africa is far more developed (and richer, we have the largest Diamond Mine in the world) than your country. What is the maximum broadband speed you get in Bulgaria? Do u use dialup? 56k, all the way?

None uses dial up, everyone has very fast boradband nternet coonection.

Guest Cosmogenesis

It's mediocre to me, which means I rate it 3 out of 5 at dicogs. Just found out that mediocre has several meanings... :blink: It is a nice album but nothing too outstanding, so maybe middling or moderate would have been better to say what I mean. Still want my list of outstanding and bad albums? ;)

I probably misunderstood with the french meaning of "mediocre", which can be defined with something like "crap" or "miserable". That's why... ;)

And no, it's useless to give me your list of oustanding and bad albums, I was just kidding. ;) sorry if you felt some offensive comments from my part in my reply, it wasn't intentional. :)

I probably misunderstood with the french meaning of "mediocre", which can be defined with something like "crap" or "miserable". That's why... ;)

And no, it's useless to give me your list of oustanding and bad albums, I was just kidding. ;) sorry if you felt some offensive comments from my part in my reply, it wasn't intentional. :)

Don't worry, I didn't find your comment offensive! :) More like interesting since you made me find out that mediocre can indeed have a rather negative meaning.

Hey vasil, do you know something similar to those tracks?

None uses dial up, everyone has very fast boradband nternet coonection.

Everyone :o Wow! That must be the best place ever!

Don't worry, I didn't find your comment offensive! :) More like interesting since you made me find out that mediocre can indeed have a rather negative meaning.

Mediocre generally does have a negative meaning! It's a negative average

I am wondering why charlie didn´t answer here, i think he has something against me, i like him but i obviously did somet things in the past which annoyed him, but as i said in the another thread, go dpunish me for bad things, sorry if i sound strange but i am very down in a very deep depression :( I hope days will get better but for now everything goes bad for me.

Wow I don't even know why I tried to help :) maybe I am getting good karma, as I walked into a record shop around here where they sell lots of hip-hop and commercial house music on the off chance they might have the new Trentemoller album, but instead I found Art of Trance - Wildlife On One... brand new! It must have been sitting there all these years because there was nothing else remotely like it... lovely album. Of course, it brings back some memories of one of my very first gigs, dropping Mosquito to open a tribal Goa trance set under the stars on the Niagara escarpment... an hour into my set a meteor shower peaked... it made for a nice moment, but you may now return to your regularly scheduled flame war.

How can you say that, when you yourself don't even KNOW WHAT THE SONGS ARE yet. You are the one that asked for recommendations because you didn't know yourself.

Just one example of your "Can't get them on the shops anymore"

Just going from Basilisk's post suggestions...

SFX - Unreleased

and

Art of Trance (AKA Simon Berry)

Art of Trance has more to do with normal tranc ethan with pure goa trance so it isn´t very similar to the SFX tracks, Trust in rance 2 is one of the best goa trance compilations with only good tracks, mahadeva, powergen, etc, all the tracks give similar feelings to butterfly trip, mahadeva sounds a bit too lubbish compared to powergen and especially butterfly trip and celestial groove, these track don´t have stuff which isn´t necessary and aren´t cheesy at all but just the few best goa trance tracks together with hallucinogen space pussy ep and twisted album and a few other simon tracks.

Art of Trance has more to do with normal tranc ethan with pure goa trance so it isn´t very similar to the SFX tracks, Trust in rance 2 is one of the best goa trance compilations with only good tracks, mahadeva, powergen, etc, all the tracks give similar feelings to butterfly trip, mahadeva sounds a bit too lubbish compared to powergen and especially butterfly trip and celestial groove, these track don´t have stuff which isn´t necessary and aren´t cheesy at all but just the few best goa trance tracks together with hallucinogen space pussy ep and twisted album and a few other simon tracks.

Hey, I didn't recommend it. I was just showing you that the things people were recommending you are still available for purchase, since you tried to tell me that downloading the recommendations is a-ok, since not available for purchase. You lacy cracy sucker.

Wow I don't even know why I tried to help :)maybe I am getting good karma, as I walked into a record shop around here where they sell lots of hip-hop and commercial house music on the off chance they might have the new Trentemoller album, but instead I found Art of Trance - Wildlife On One... brand new! It must have been sitting there all these years because there was nothing else remotely like it... lovely album. Of course, it brings back some memories of one of my very first gigs, dropping Mosquito to open a tribal Goa trance set under the stars on the Niagara escarpment... an hour into my set a meteor shower peaked... it made for a nice moment, but you may now return to your regularly scheduled flame war.

I bet you will! :)

Don't have the album but some Art Of Tranc vinyls (or remixes, really need to dig into my records soon) from the Platipus labe. Awesome stuff! I agree that some of the Platipus stuff is closer to trance than goa but that was the nice thing about the old days, nobody cared about the genres or bonders of them, there was just good music (or bad music).

I am wondering why charlie didn´t answer here, i think he has something against me, i like him but i obviously did somet things in the past which annoyed him, but as i said in the another thread, go dpunish me for bad things, sorry if i sound strange but i am very down in a very deep depression :( I hope days will get better but for now everything goes bad for me.

I don't think he has anything against you radi, he just doiesn't hang out in General much anymore due to not liking psytrance anymore.

Look for him in off-topic ;)

:lol:

do you really think that you are talking to the goatrance act technossomy from back in the days ?

and what do you have against my music????????????

ha

have you noticed i spell technosomy with i s and not 2 think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a little more respect for a real goa duo rather than astral we are so outdated projection

everyone who knows me knows i dont say bad things about people unless they deserve it and even the mods tend to agree.

but i will take back everything i said and give you a global apology hey maybe i may even PURCHASE again all the astral projection albums that i gave away and burnt. if you stop posting stupid posts and think about what you say before you say it and maybe contribute to others and not take take all the time.

and maybe even buy an album once in a while and celebrate the music we on this forum all cherish

you don't have to like new psy but at least respect others and maybe they will respect you.

i am done

close this one its a dead dog

:lol: