Talk form the BEST OF 2006 thread

Nurbs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks to be you :(

You'd think so, I know, but it's actually okay. I mean, sure, life didn't turn out how I imagined it would, what with my parents divorcing, my uncle abusing me, being picked on at school, being laughed at as an adult, my opinions forever ridiculed and having a very small penis, but no, life's okay.

You'd let a name put you off listening to something? :lol:

Yeah, I refuse to listen to silly named stuff, like KoxBox, Technosommy, Slinky Wizard, Pigs In Space, Cwithe, Doof, etc. Silly name = silly music. If only they had a cool name like Iron Maiden, now that means great music.

Yeah, I refuse to listen to silly named stuff, like KoxBox, Technosommy, Slinky Wizard, Pigs In Space, Cwithe, Doof, etc. Silly name = silly music. If only they had a cool name like Iron Maiden, now that means great music.

hehehe

Iron maiden was too crap a name for me.

I only listen to real names like john smith. all else is too silly

Guest The Journey Man Project

Jikkenteki sure is popular. I'd be interested in listening to it were it not for the ridiculous name.

If you hate the music so much why don't you shut the fuck up and take you pussy little immature attitude elsewhere eh? Seriously! You whine more than my 2 year old nephew does! We all know that you are some kinda of god of electronic music and that 2006 was the year of nothing for you, well you mean nothing to us with your childsih whining and stupid inputs such as the one above. Take a damn hint and FUCK OFF! why the hell would you hang out on a forum that loves this music and obviously got a lot out of the last year other than to spam? You must have no life whatsoever if you are doing this... grow up Charlie and piss off!

ps feel free to report me for ths, but you just shit me up the wall with your idiodic comments!

Edited by The Journey Man Project

If you hate the music so much why don't you shut the fuck up and take you pussy little immature attitude elsewhere eh? Seriously! You whine more than my 2 year old nephew does! We all know that you are some kinda of god of electronic music and that 2006 was the year of nothing for you, well you mean nothing to us with your childsih whining and stupid inputs such as the one above. Take a damn hint and FUCK OFF! why the hell would you hang out on a forum that loves this music and obviously got a lot out of the last year other than to spam? You must have no life whatsoever if you are doing this... grow up Charlie and piss off!

ps feel free to report me for ths, but you just shit me up the wall with your idiodic comments!

Quite the outburst there, Journey Man. Have you not had sex in a while? Perhaps a vigorous wank would help?

Best regards,

Some Kinda God of Electronic Music

You'd think so, I know, but it's actually okay. I mean, sure, life didn't turn out how I imagined it would, what with my parents divorcing, my uncle abusing me, being picked on at school, being laughed at as an adult, my opinions forever ridiculed and having a very small penis, but no, life's okay.

forgot your buck teeth and bowed legs

Guest The Journey Man Project

Haha funny stuff Charlie... yes it was quite teh outbusrt.. but as you can tell, I have responded to your further immature attempts to anger me in a minimal fashion... as for my private life, you and many other on this forum would have zero opportunity tof ind out anything about it an never will... but I"ll let you know that I"m ina very steady and stable relationship, culminating in marriage within the next 2 years, and I probably fulfil my physical desires in regards to love alot more often thanyou... in fact I haven't wanked once in over oh at least 2 years for this exact reason ;) I thinketh that your knowledge of wanking in youstatement above lends to the observationthat out of us two, you are the bigesste wanker :D

Haha funny stuff Charlie... yes it was quite teh outbusrt.. but as you can tell, I have responded to your further immature attempts to anger me in a minimal fashion... as for my private life, you and many other on this forum would have zero opportunity tof ind out anything about it an never will... but I"ll let you know that I"m ina very steady and stable relationship, culminating in marriage within the next 2 years, and I probably fulfil my physical desires in regards to love alot more often thanyou... in fact I haven't wanked once in over oh at least 2 years for this exact reason ;) I thinketh that your knowledge of wanking in youstatement above lends to the observationthat out of us two, you are the bigesste wanker :D

Not wanked in 2 years? Impressive. I usually have at least one or two a week.

and I can tell you now, that using sob stories to gain attention is an even bigger wank, especially when you have no idea about what anybody else who uses this forum has been through... whether it is a better life than yours or not... grow up!

Did I mention my brother, for three years, every Thursday afternoon would beat me to within an inch of my life with a rolling pin?

OMG.. HAHAHAHA!!!

Dude are you serious? :o

Jikkenteki sure is popular. I'd be interested in listening to it were it not for the ridiculous name.

Not ridiculous.... it's Heaven sent.

Just give his Cd(s) a try.... you might just find peace & serenity in those magical notes.

:)

I seriously need to choose here... tough call for me though.

Every Cd I have here.... I love!

This is gonna be difficult!

:huh:

oh, my mistake

I change, Symphonix-music prostitute in place of that.

Loopus in fabula: Fat Ladies Bingo (fabula) 4

Manmademan The Legend Remixes(turbo trance) 3

Funland Boogies(Space Boogie) 3

Peace for the Wicked(tantrum) 3

Symphonix-Music Prostitute 2

The numbers are the points they get. I think thats what we are supposed to do totalling the point to 15

I think it's 1st 2nd 3rd etc, 1st = 5 points in the poll, 2nd = 4 points etc

I would vote Artifakts II Top 1 if it was re-released every year :)

It would be pretty high in mine too

1. Various - Relaxed Journeys - Chill Tribe Records - September (Selfish?;) Oh yes...)

2. Androcell - Efflorescence - Celestial Dragon - February

3. Various - Tribal Matrix - Dakini Records - November

4. Various - Arcana - Interchill Records - February

5. Adham Shaikh - Collectivity- SonicTurtle - November

hehehe your own release at no. 1 ;) Well everyone get's a vote

I'll chnage my number one to Abasio - Sounds of Farting then I'll tell everyone My release was one of 2006 best psy albums :P

Seriously though, Relaxed Journeys was awesome. Keep up the good work, you have excellent taste :)

OMG.. HAHAHAHA!!!

Dude are you serious? :o

No. I made it up. Be interesting if I had lived that life though.

This thread has grown from stupid to tiresome. Now it is time on Sprockets when we dance! *Does the German version of the roboto*

Glad to see you joining in in the stupidity, Otto, you know it makes sense. :D

Not ridiculous.... it's Heaven sent.

Just give his Cd(s) a try.... you might just find peace & serenity in those magical notes.

I might just do that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude, hes kidding and taking the piss out of it :D

This thread has grown from stupid to tiresome. Now it is time on Sprockets when we dance! *Does the German version of the roboto*

video or stfu :lol:!

Glad to see you joining in in the stupidity, Otto, you know it makes sense. :D

with otto joining it does indeed :lol: