Talk form the BEST OF 2006 thread

Nurbs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Image

Who are you to wave your finger? You must have been outta your head... ;)

Hah, their cover for that album MUST BE the BEST COVER ever ! Alex Grey and the rest did awesome job for the cover. Very Trippy. :D

seriusly now,i think Yagya's new album (hey,is an intruder too..) is better THAN any "psy-chill" 2006 release..

hey COMMUNITY check it out...

http://www.discogs.com/release/674596

I agree that Yagya - Will I Dream During The Process? is a very nice chill/ambient album, (& better than so-called 'psychill' releases) however you should agree that Electrypnose - Subliminal Melancholies is a very well-produced & kind of original Downtempo album coming from a psytrance producer...

I agree that Yagya - Will I Dream During The Process? is a very nice chill/ambient album, (& better than so-called 'psychill' releases) however you should agree that Electrypnose - Subliminal Melancholies is a very well-produced & kind of original Downtempo album coming from a psytrance producer...

i agree m8...

3/Alpha Circuit - Module Z: the big surprise of 2006 of a former etnica member that makes me forget the pleiadians disillusion... Sounds a bit ironic, don't u? ... :rolleyes::P

Alpha Circut? I'll check this out on psyshop.

5 - Alpha Circuit - Module Z - http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/alo/alo1cd001.html , this album says "get me , pleadians suck , here´s the real thing" .

How was I not made aware of this?? Guy from Etnica/Pleiadians? Release in 2006 called Alpha Circuit? How come this wasn't mentioned before? Where was the review thread??

Alpha Circut? I'll check this out on psyshop.

How was I not made aware of this?? Guy from Etnica/Pleiadians? Release in 2006 called Alpha Circuit? How come this wasn't mentioned before? Where was the review thread??

Well, there was a big fuzz about it when it was released, but the mastering is not so good, that's why it didn't get so much attention afterwards... But the music is really good for sure

Guest Cosmogenesis

The mastering sounds indeed like old Ingmaar Veck compilations... :lol: But the music itself is good, much better than many releases I heard in 2006 :)

dear monica,you 're right TOOL is a rock band,i think it's the best rock band of our times,some ppl characterize them as the real sons of pink floyd and i agree 100%...So,to make things clear for you lovely monica,the best album of the year for me is not a psy-trance album and because you are a clever giRl u understand that it's "10.000 days" by TOOL...

if u listen to them carefully,u will understan that TOOL is much much much more psychedelic than any "psy-trance" project lately...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tool_(band)

Lovely Agia!

I got your point, TOOL is your favourite band for 2006. Noted.

Trance and rock are 2 different music genres though.

Please post your TOP5 according to the instructions i gave in the beginning of this thread...! :huh:

Dear Agia... ;)

Lovely Agia!

I got your point, TOOL is your favourite band for 2006. Noted.

Trance and rock are 2 different music genres though.

Please post your TOP5 according to the instructions i gave in the beginning of this thread...! :huh:

Dear Agia... ;)

hey sugaR :wub:

im very happy that u got my point BUT there is no top5 for me for this music genre & for another one if u can catch my point..,

i dont believe in 'LABELS' that categorize music,all is full of music u know...so this is my top-5 for 2006..if you have another opinion about it,you are the mod,u know what to do...

is this ok for u monica honey ;) ??

Well, there was a big fuzz about it when it was released, but the mastering is not so good, that's why it didn't get so much attention afterwards... But the music is really good for sure

yea only 2-3 listeneable songs , problably is the production or mastering issues , i know it suxx.

moni, good to see you back for 2006 with the best of... too bad it isn't as epic a poll as the best of 2005 :)

agia - give it a break. How about you think of this poll like this: this is the best of 2006 from all of the albums reviewed on THIS site. If you don't have any problems creating a TOOL review thread in the 2006 forum, then you can vote for it here. Until you have that thread up, don't be annoying and lipping off at Moni..