goa-psy rare and unreleased tracks

ritual om

dig up the oldies...!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to be published compilations with rare and unreleased tracks of old goa-psy projects?

• yes
    • no
    • i don't care

transwave made the start.

there are so many pre millenium projects that have many unrealased and rare tracks that will never travel through the air of our atmosphere...(you know;sound waves)

that is a shame causethere are many people out there that would do anything to get their hands on them.

why shouldn't we be given the joy of listening to tracks that are top-notch of the projects we all loved...it's all about music right?

these releases are also collector items so i guess most of the listeners would buy them...

opinions please! ;)

"would you like to be published compilations with rare and unreleased tracks of old goa-psy projects?"

I don't know, I'm pretty comfortable being a human. I'm not sure I would like being a compilation.

Do you mean would I like to SEE compilations with unreleased goa tracks? Certainly, if they were any good.

"would you like to be published compilations with rare and unreleased tracks of old goa-psy projects?"

I don't know, I'm pretty comfortable being a human. I'm not sure I would like being a compilation.

Do you mean would I like to SEE compilations with unreleased goa tracks? Certainly, if they were any good.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i knew that something was wrong...it didn't fit...i feel :(:P

please mods correct the question ...

Yes, definately!!

$$ might be a slight problem though. Paying the artists, mastering... artwork, you know.

Of course anything's possible, I'd love to see a release of that caliber!

:D

if certain projects have enough quality "unrls fullon killarghh" to fill a whole cd with, and do not want to release them just to make money but for the love of the music/their fans.. yeah why not

but if they only have one two three or a handful of tracks.. perhaps that's where digital download stores come in handy?

:)

to make the topic more specific please

write down your 2 most wanted rare-unr cds that you would like to see hit the market.

only old-school projects please!

mine would be:

1.etnica-pleiadians

2.cosmosis

;)

double dvd of etnica-pleiadians-crop circles music/live video/stuff

to make the topic more specific please

write down your 2 most wanted rare-unr cds that you would like to see hit the market.

only old-school projects please!

mine would be:

1.etnica-pleiadians

2.cosmosis

;)

as a second choice.i really can't choose between cosmosis and chi-ad.

i know that both of them have such treasures hidden in their basement... ;)

Guest Rezwalker

1. Chi-a.d.

2. Psychaos

pleiadians/etnica/crop circles of course deserves a place in my list but i think i miss about 3-4 unreleased tracks only (yeahh) :D

1. Chi-a.d.

2. Psychaos

pleiadians/etnica/crop circles of course deserves a place in my list but i think i miss about 3-4 unreleased tracks only (yeahh) :D

From what I hear about the Etnica crew's production habits back in the day (from reliable sources) I would guess its very unlikely you are only missing 3 or 4 unreleased tracks. :ph34r:

Guest Cosmogenesis

1/RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! >>ready to burn my bank account to get, at least, one old unreleased track from him!! :lol::P

2/Chi-a.d. >> old unreleased tracks like "shifting ocean" and "seek" will make, for sure, my day! :D